Guess how many mates i got

El's pov
There was a long pause and i had to say something.
"If you want to kill my mates i think i can't stop you." i said and meant it. Well that was useless. Instead of speaking some more i started crying.
Jasper came and took me in his arms. It was really sweet but also useless.

Edwards povI saw Alec slowly preparing to send his fog against us

Edwards pov
I saw Alec slowly preparing to send his fog against us. And without Isabella we would have no chance of surviving. I was hating myself for her leaving. Everyone was preparing for our deaths but then i saw Marcus mind. And saw what he saw.

Janes pov
The Cullens and their audacity... I was as happy to see Bella gone as i would be if she was screaming in pain. But i had a strange urge to look at that human. She looked my age and for a human was very beautiful and also godlike. I couldn't stop the urge to protect her. So i had to do something,i decided to use my power on her.

Edwards pov
Aro saw it in my mind and it should calmed me down but it didn't.
Then i heard my angel scream just a second after i saw janes intention.
I didn't think and just ran after Jane but her power turned on me quickley. I tried to not scream but it was hard.
"Stop it Jane." i heard Aro say.
I got up and he was smiling which was a really bad sign.
"It seems like that human is a mate to the 8 of us my dearest." aro turned to his coven.
I saw the disbelief in their faces. But some of them like Alec and Marcus were happy. And i got afraid because they would take my angel away! Then i felt nothing because the fog got me and was coming to my family.

Els pov
"Leave us alone and ye." i said with power and the Volturi seemed to consider it before the other man spoke.
"I saw her bonds to the 3 of us and 5 our guards. She is our righteous mate but at the same times also theirs."
Everyone was silent for a second and Emmett next to me pretended to choke. I would laugh but i didn't.
"Marcus maybe you're forgetting we have wifes!" blond man snarled.
"I'm sorry brother but by "us" i meant me, Aro and your wife Athenodora." that marcus smiled lightly at him.
"What-" started blond man but someone else interrupted him.
"Who are the guards master?" said a blonde girl that made me scream in pain. Everyone from our side was already throwing daggers in her(looking not actually throwing).
"Demetri, Afton, Chelsea and you twins."

That meant i had 20 vampire mates.