Riding a vampire

Sorry guys i couldn't write becauae my parents are getting divorced sadly. My dog died and i have been feeling sad lately im suicidal i might not finish this book at all.Okay that's everything let's get ot the story

I thought i got trapped by a part of a plane but it was actually afton protecting me. I knew one thing that the plane was going to fall down.
When it did i didnt feel much. Actually i didnt feel anything. Then the next moment i opened my eyes i was on a huge rock and watched the plane burn. No it wasn't a plane but a jet like army has.
And there were noises like there was a storm which meant someone fighting. I felt kinda proud of myself because all this happened because of me. A 13 year old vampire next to me patted my head and looked concentrated.
"Who are you?" i asked.
"I'm alec your mate but demetri your mate will take you to safety" and when he said the last sentence everything went blurry for me.

I felt something hard under me. It was someones back. Wind started to sizzle against my face and i had to close my eyes. I had to hold on to the person carrying me or i would fall. I realised we were wery fast.
If i wasn't captured, held and tortured i would feel the freedom from the run.
But I realised i will be free cullens will rescue me(if they aren't dead but i would feel if they were through our bonds i bet).
So i stop holding on to the person but the force kicked me back so my head was facing the ground. I screamed.

The vampire stopped, turned i recognized it was demetri.
"YOU ARE SO STUPID WHAT DID YOU THINK" i shouted at him. He just looked at me.
"I'm sorry." he said
"NO I COULD DIE OH MY GOD" i screamed louder. This wasn't a joke.
Then he started crying even though he couldn't actually cry.
"No don't cry i'm so sorry." I started panicking. I'm i a monster i made my mate cry i don't deserve to live.
I saw we are near a cliff. Well i guess i should go. So i started to run towars the end of the cliff and jumped.

 So i started to run towars the end of the cliff and jumped

But demetri caught me. I didn't know why he must hate me i'm so evil.
"Why would you do that love?" he asked his voice sounded like he was crying.
"I don't deserve you." i told him and started crying.
"It's okay i made a mistake now let's go home." he hugged me it was sweet.
He carried me in bridal style and we gracefully arrived to a town.
"This is Volterra." he said and before someone could see us we disappeared in a sewer.