Renesmeé

When i was showering i thought i saw glimpses of white near me but shrugged it off. I changed into new clothes Alice gave me.

 I changed into new clothes Alice gave me

Then i went downstairs and met Carlisle who led me out in front of the house while having his hands on my shoulders

"You should meet your last mate El and it may be weird for you because she looks like a thirteen years old child but you aren't much older so it should be fine." he smiled and kissed my cheek.
"I hope she will want me i like kids." i said, happy to meet another mate.
We stepped on the porch where my mates were standing and i got a big group hug.
Then suddently there was that strange woman and a kid in front of us.
"So which one is my mate? They look very similar" i said shyly.
"There's Bella she's Edwards wife and their daughter Renesmee." pointed Carlisle. I thought i'd rather had bella as my mate she looked stronger.
"Hi Renesmee i'm your mate" i came to Renesmee. She looked at me and tried to touch my face. So i came closer and she touched my face.
Then i was seeing strange things, like myself looking angelic and Renesmee hugging me even though i was sure it hasn't happened. After a while it stopped and i was just staring at the girl, confused.
"She showed you her thoughts." Edward said. I nodded. Another talented mate.
I came to her and hugged her she was almost as big as me. It felt comfortable. I learnt that she was a half human half vampire. And that Bella gave birth to her while she was still human. Bellas gift is shield which is much better than thoughts projection in my opinion but i didn't say anything to Renesmeé. She's a child after all. She could cry.

When i was going to my room to sleep with Edward escorting me we met Alice who smiled at us and then stopped and dropped a glass vase on the floor. That meant one thing. She had a vision.