Almost dead

I thought i made it up so i went back to bed. But then i heard it again.
Knock knock knock
I put a pillow over my head.
Knock knock knock
I had enough so I looked at the window. There was noone. I sighed in relief and opened the window so i could get some fresh air.
After a few minutes of pretending i was asleep i felt something cold press against my cheek. I didn't know what to do so i pretend to roll around in my "sleep". I'm kinda good at acting.
When nothing happened i ran to the opened window and closed it.
I completely freezed when i looked back to the bed. The blanket was levitating. But then i realised someone was probably holding it from behind. But was it one of my mates or..
I threw a lamp at the blanket and it fell down but noone was behind it.
Then someone grabbed my neck from behind and hugged me from behind.
I started screaming and suddently there were about 10 vampires in the room.
"What the fuck is happening" i screamed.
"It was just a prank" said a big vampire. Then i heard someone telling him something in spanish and that his name was Felix. Hm so the guards pranked me well i can prank them too. So i started to pretend like i'm having a heart attack and fainted.
Everyone was silent. I didn't know what was going on but it was suddently hard to oepn my eyes.
For a second i opened them and there was Chelsea in front of me.
"Wake up."

I woke up panicking. But there was only silence. Then again.
Knock knock
The third knock never came. Instead the window opened. By itself.
"Demetri?" i tried calling. But noone came. "Stop pranking me it's dumb"
Then i remembered why i came here only with demetru. The other were fighting because i acidentally destroyed a few relationships. Were not my fault they should have thought it through before they got married or something. And i wanted to stay with cullens anyway. At this point i got scared for my life. I was always a good person why would someone kill me.

"A humans greatest fear is of the unknown." i heard a woman say somewhere in my room. I didn't know what to do it was so scary.
"Shut up i didn't ask" i spat.
Out of nowhere i was on a wall with someones hands around my neck. As a vampire she was holding back so she wouldn't crush me. But it still hurt. I started crying.
"How is a child like you capable of destroying so many relationships?!" she growled. I started chuckling.
Haha bitch. She growled again.
"Who was your mate?" i asked so she would keep talking.
"I thought i am everything to Aro but when he heard you are his true mate he immediately ditched me."
As he should i thought. I could tell she was an unloyal bitch anyway.
"We want to make you suffer but i know the only way to get rid of you is by killing you right now." she said.
Oh no this is bad.
"How about you kill your uuuh mates instead??" i tried.
"We could do that too." she thought aloud. She didn't realise i was trying to get time.
"You could rule the vampire world."
She really seemed to thought about it. Well too bad i wouldn't let her.
Then i fell to the ground because someone grabbed her and threw her out the window. Easy win.

El