Denalis

After a few hours everyone came but i haven't been seeing Rosalie. I bet she's afraid of my power over the others.
"Oh so you're the famous mate everyone has been talking about." i heard a girl voice behind me. A blond girl was looking at me and when our eyes met i felt a sudden connection. That meant she was my mate.
"I'm Kate." she said and smiled.
"El. So Kate what's your power?" i asked innocently.
"Electroshoks. But i won't try it on you you're too fragile." she touched my cheek.
"Did you forgot to mention me? I'm Tanya. And Kate you have a boyfriend if i'm right." another blond girl came into my view. They looked kinda pretty and were very similar.
"Carmen, Eleazar and Garrett are outside if you want to meet them but i'm sure we'll have fun by ourselves." smiled Tanya and stepped in front of Kate. Another mate? I gasped.
"Seems like you got 3 more mates." Edward said out of nowhere.
"Who is the third?" i asked warily.
"Garrett he's a good guy and my boyfriend." said Kate.
"So we can do a th-" i started but someone hugged me from behind.
"We can do anything sweetie" a man i guessed was Garrett laughed.

"Also El we got phone numbers of some of our friends so they will be there soon

"Also El we got phone numbers of some of our friends so they will be there soon." said Carlisle and kissed my cheek.
"Jasper can you calm down El a little? I think she got a little excited at the thought of getting more mates." Edward laughted.

Angel |VOLTURI & CULLENS|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara