Danger incoming

Edward could probably catch the vase but chose not to. Instead he came to Alice and started telling her to focuse and things. I was just confused.
After a minute Alice came back to herself and both of them were gone. That made me angry. Why would they leave their mate behind? Edward probably heard my thoughts and i was downstairs in a second. All of Cullens were there and looked very pale.
"What's going on?" i asked.
"The Volturi they're coming again but this time much more sooner." Alice said.
"We won't have time to gather our friends." Carlisle shook his head.
"Their goal is to execute us as soon as possible." growled Edward.
"Why would they execute us that's just evil." i said and i meant it.
"Aro thinks our family means danger." Edward kissed my forehead. "But you won't be harmed that's for sure."
"Edward! We're still married if you haven't noticed!" Bella yelled and the loud noise gave me almost a panic attack.
"Bella you should be happy for me instead of scaring our Angel!" Edward spat back.
With Jaspers power and Carlisles calming words they finally calmed down.

"So what are we going to do?" asked Rosalie sharply.
"They won't stop until they kill every one of us including her." she pointed at me.
"I practised a lot. My shield gives us a chance." Bella stepped forward.
"Nobody asked Bella." i put her in her place and was pretty sure that if she could she would slapped me which would lead to my death.
"We can get Denalis in time, but-" Alice stopped talking and again had a vision.
"They're coming. They will be there tomorrows night." Edward said and disappeared with a vampire named Emmett and Jasper. Carlisle said it was for protection and they would also hunt on the way. Esmé and he with Alice went hunting too, but after Bella got the wolves.

So i was alone in a house with only Rosalie who hated me and wolves. I decided that being outside with the wolves would be a good idea but they just growled or sniffed me so i hurried back inside. I didn't know what to do so i decided to explore the house. It was huge and i hoped Rosalie wouldn't do anything.
But after a few minutes she just appeared in front of me.

"I just want you to know i won't leave Emmett for you like Edward did

"I just want you to know i won't leave Emmett for you like Edward did. You aren't special nor my "mate". That's just some stupid gift of yours. To make  people tell the truth while you poison their minds. Don't act so innocent."
I started shaking after those words.
"I'll tell everyone what you said!" i cried.
"Edward will find out anyway." she said but her voice wasn't steady.
She disappeared so i went back to wolves and one of them licked me so i ran back inside.