I don't want to go

Esmés pov
I told El everything and she was just staring at the sky. She's so innocent im happy she is my husbands mate.
"There are more in our coven who are her mates, which means she will stay with us." said aro and everyone on our side looked horrified.
None of us, mainly Els mates would never let them take her away and everyone knew it. Edward turned around with an anxious gaze and then Alecs fog got us because i didn't feel anything.

Els pov
I guess i fainted. I used to faint a lot when i had cancer. I woke up in a small room and realised i was on a plane. There was just an improvised bed made from couches. It all looked very expensive. I put away someones cloak that has been resting on me. It smelled like oranges. What a sweet gesture none of the cullens did anything like that for me. But then i reminded myself i was captured and should not cooperate under any circumstances.
Then the plane door began to slowly open. It still got me by surprise and i acidentally smashed my head againts a wall. I started to fall down but a good looking woman caught me.
"Stop touching me-" i coughed and she actually stopped so i fell on the ground.
"Your name musts be Eleonaroa Elizavetah Beatrice Smith. I'm Chelsea." she smiled carefully as to not scared me.
"Wait how the hell did you find out my name and even secret names that i made up when i was 5??" i whispered.
"We will be in Italy in an hour." she said and wanted to continue but probably heard something and quickley disappeared and locked the door.
"But i don't want to go..."

Bonus

This picture symbolises El and her feelings she feeling trapped