𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

˚✶•━━━━━━•❈•━━━━━━•✶˚𝑺𝑷𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑼𝑵𝑺𝑬𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑼𝑵𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺•✶•━━━━━━━━━━━━•✶•

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

˚✶•━━━━━━•❈•━━━━━━•✶˚
𝑺𝑷𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑼𝑵𝑺𝑬𝑻𝑺
𝑨𝑵𝑫
𝑺𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑼𝑵𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺
•✶•━━━━━━━━━━━━•✶•

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋 back at Cair Paravel, but to be first forcefully pulled out of his horse's saddle, his hands then cuffed behind his back, and next thrown in front of the High King wasn't one of the things he had imagined.

A pained grunt escaped Seren's throat when his knees collided harshly with the marble floor of the throne room as he was forced into a kneeling position, and his hazel coloured eyes deepened to a burning brown as he focussed upon Peter who towered far above him.

The High King stood on the platform of the four thrones, his own blue eyes blazing like a winter storm and a muscle in his jaw tightened as he observed the Archenlander sitting on his knees below him.

'Where are they?' Peter demanded to know, his voice thundering through the throne room, but Seren frowned in confusion.

'What do you mean? Why am I put in chains?' Seren countered back and he glanced over his shoulder at Alexander who had overpowered him at the castle's gates, but the expression of the Guardian of Narnia was unreadable to Seren ─ even though they had been friends for years.

'Don't play dumb,' Peter sneered and he clenched and unclenched his hands at his side to try and stay collected. 'Where is your King keeping Lucy and Rosaleen imprisoned?'

'What?' Seren redirected his gaze back at Peter, an anxious feeling washing over him when he realised that although Peter was flanked by Edmund and Susan, Lucy and Rosaleen weren't in the room. Even Estrella stood in the shadows of one of the massive columns that supported the glass dome and a handful of fauns and centaurs guarded the door, but the presence of the other two young women was nowhere to be found.

'What happened while I was away?'

Peter let out a humourless laugh and his balled hands shook with the fury that rushed through his veins. 'This playing clueless by all of Archenland is getting annoying. Tell me how much I have to pay, what I have to do, but I want them back. Right now.'

Seren tried to climb back on his feet, desperately shaking his head in denial and disbelief, but Alexander shoved him to the floor once again and the Archenlander lost his balance. Seren's breath was knocked out of him as his chest collided with the marble stones that were veined with black and silver lines, and he tried looking up at the High King.

'Please, Peter, your Highness, I have no idea what you're talking about. I escorted the Tisroc to Tashbaan and came back as fast as I could, just like I had promised Rosaleen.' Seren managed to roll on his side and eventually back into a kneeling position, but he didn't try to get up on his feet again.