No Regrets

*Calumet Corridor*

Hank was currently crouching in front a body the Team had discovered while chasing a drug dealer down during a bust. Ana was standing to his right and the two male Officers of the Intelligence Unit were on either side of their Sergeants.

"All right, what do we got?" The older man inquired, standing up and taking a few steps back which made the brunette do the same.

"No ID on the vic, not in the system." Kevin replied.

"There's a park a few blocks east of here. It's popular with working girls. They use this area as a place to conduct their business." Adam explained.

"She wasn't here too long. The M. E. framed the time of death within the last 12 hours." Kevin added. "No signs of fresh blood on the scene. "

"So, it's a dump site." Ana realized.

"Yeah." He nodded. "And if she was a prostitute, we're assuming the offender probably klled her in the car and brought her here."

"All right, scour the area for PODs and security cameras." Hank ordered.

"Circulate her photo, check all missings, look for any witnesses, and start talking to prostitutes." The brunette listed.

"We're gonna take it? Not Homicide?" Adam inquired as Kim and Vanessa joined the small group.

"We found her." The older man shrugged. "Let's find her killer.

"Okay." Adam murmured as he and Kevin walked off.

"Hey." Ana smiled when Kim stopped in front of her while Vanessa followed after the two male Officers.

"Hey." Kim greeted.

"What happened to you?" Hank inquired, making Ana take notice of the bloody tear in the younger woman's right sleeve.

"Uh, snagged it on a gate back there. I'll live." She assured.

"I'm sure you will." The brunette chuckled.

"All the same, we want you to head over to Med, get it checked out, document it." Hank instructed, gently. "These guys can handle the canvassing."

"Okay, copy." Kim nodded, turning and walking back the way she came.

*District 21: Bullpen*

Ana looked up from her desk when she heard Hank's voice speaking from within his Office.

"Where we at?" He inquired, walking out.

"So our Jane Doe had a distinctive birthmark on her thigh. We ran that through Missing Persons and we got a hit." Jay explained from where he was standing near the whiteboard with Hailey. "Her name is Ally Larson.

"Ally ran away from home eight years ago when she was 16. Since then, she's been a ghost. No address, no workplace." The blonde shook her head.

"All right, which might make sense if she was a prostitute." The male Detective shrugged.

"Maybe. She's got no arrest record, and I just spoke to some of the working girls." Adam spoke up from his desk. "None of them recognize her photo."

"So maybe not." Kim mumured and Hank grunted in agreement.

"All right, anything from the M.E?" Ana wondered, glancing up at the older man who was now standing next to her.

"No signs of sexual assault. He said Ally was hit repeatedly with a blunt object." Vanessa replied while Kevin handed Hank a file.

"Yeah, no surprise there." He muttered. "Defensive wounds?

"No." Both Vanessa and Kevin shook their heads.