Chapter 2

Victor's POV
We arrived at school and Vincent went to meet his nerd buddies or whatever they call themselves. I walked to the football team and hanged there for a while, I wasn't all bad boy per say. I mean I am not a druggie but I do hang out with the bad gang of the school.

Just vandalism here and there though Vincent doesn't know about it because if he does I know he'll make me stop. Anyway I am not on the football team but I did help the team in one of their big games as a substitute when 2 players got hurt and there was one substitute.

I ended up winning the game and we chat once in a while. After chatting with them for a while I walked to my locker and just when I was about to shut it Viola Hutton. I mean The Viola Hutton, head cheerleader of Davis High was beside my locker looking at me with her mouth moving.

Oh wait she's talking to me. Get it together man.
"H-hi Viola" Did I just stutter? Am I having a temporary case of madness? I need to chill.
"Hey Victor" she said and smiled with her perfect white teeth and I almost swooned
"So I'm throwing a party this Friday and I was wondering if you'd show up?" She asked handing me an invitation

"Of course I'll be there" I said with a smirk and rested my elbow on my locker at least that is what I envisioned but my locker was open so I ended up falling Into it. Damn that hurt. I need to get my game together.

I stood up and saw Vincent walking to me with a huge grin. He lifted his brows and smirked "so I saw you talking to Viola" he said and I let out a groan
"Before you ask, no I didn't tell her" I said to him
"Seriously? Well I think the whole school knows you like her already" he said and I looked at him wide eyed

"Do you really think I make it that obvious?" I asked
"You make it way more than obvious Victor" he said and I groaned again.

We heard the bell and we went opposite ways. Vincent took advanced classes but I didn't that's why we don't have most classes together.

Vincent's POV
I went the opposite way and walked to my class. I had AP chemistry. I walked into my class and they were full of nerds or bookworms while there were other students too but nerds were the major population. I took a seat at the back of the class and Teyla entered the class few minutes later and sat beside me

"Hey Vincent" she said with a smile. Teyla is a friend of mine, a very good friend of mine and we have almost all our classes together.
"Hi Teyla, did you do your homework?" I asked
"Do you even have to ask" she said and I smiled.

Before we could continue talking Mr. McGregor walked in and started teaching and we listened.

Teyla Monroe 👆👆

Teyla Monroe 👆👆