Chapter 16

A/N: Dedicated to classy2004

Vincent's POV
I woke up when I felt ice cold water being poured down my head. After recovering from the sudden shock I looked around and what caught my eyes first was a table with different objects of mass destruction.

My eyes roamed from the table to the windows that this place wherever it is was full of.

After a while of looking around trying to find another thing in the very spacious room I heard a voice from behind me
"Like what you see?" A masculine voice asked and I assumed it was the person who kidnapped me and also woke me up with the ice cold water.

I looked down at.myself when I noticed that my movements were restricted. From my chest downwards was tied with really tight ropes and I'm surprised I didn't even notice it before considering how tight the ropes are.

"Who are you?" I asked

The man 👆👆"Nice to see you again, son" he said And I gasped in shock

The man 👆👆
"Nice to see you again, son" he said
And I gasped in shock.

He walked in front of me and headed for the table "So what would you like us to start with?"

RENATA'S POV
I still couldn't get over the image that was sent to Victor and what was written under it. It was a picture of Vincent covered in his own blood with his head held up by his hair and tied to a chair.

He had deep cuts and and open wounds as for as what the image portrayed. Below the image was a text "I'll family will soon be reunited Victor".

I had no idea what the text meant and Victor has refused to explain he has only be screaming for me to go faster after I had called the cops and ambulance and we were heading for the warehouse I assumed Vincent was captured in

"Heck, go faster Renata!" he yelled from behind the shotgun. Obviously he wanted to sit at shotgun but I didn't let him he obviously wasn't stabilized enough for that.

"Damn, I can't go any faster Victor! You need to calm down! Vincent is going to be fine." I said ending my sentence reassuringly

"You don't know that! You don't know anything. So don't sit there and pretend like you do!" He yelled again.

Naturally, I would have got up and punched his face in but I might not understand what he's going through but I'm sure it's a lot so if I can't be helpful I might as well let him rant and vent.

We finally reached the warehouse and we heard sounds of yells coming from inside. Before I could park Victor was already out of the car and the police were bursting in through the doors.

Few minutes later a man with salt and pepper hair was dragged out of the warehouse with handcuffs on his wrists but a creepy bloody smile grazing his face.

Viola and I rushed past him and to the front of the warehouse were Vincent was being put on a wheeled stretcher. And Victor was panicking with tears in his eyes. He got into the ambulance and they drove straight to the hospital with the sirens blaring.