Chapter 14

Victor's POV
It was lunch break and I was walking down the halls when I saw a crowd of teens with their phones out. I didn't know what was happening and after trying to push my way through the crowd with no avail. I heard voices

"__you try to make others life as shitty as yours because of your divorced parents and gold digging mother" after the unidentified person spoke a resounding slap echoed through the halls and everyone went silent well except from the clicking of phones obviously.

After a while Viola emerged from the crowd and I was stunned, standing shocked and confused as she left through the large doors ahead. After a while I realized what happened and I knew I had to be there for Viola.

Assuming she had gone home. I went behind the school to see Dylan, Clover, Delilah and Axel. They were busy smoking and after the usual greetings I asked for Dylan's car keys and explained that I needed to get to Viola. He willingly gave me the keys and I went to the parking lot and strated driving towards Viola's house after finding Dylan's car.

I was still driving when I saw a figure run in front of the car and I quickly stomped on the brake, gasping due to the shock. I was about to get out of the car to see if I hit anybody but a the figure of a male middle aged man in front of my car stunned me.

We stared at each other for a while before he left and continued on his way.

"It can't be" I said unfastening my seatbelt and getting out of the car but I didn't see anybody in the direction he had left. I chuckled to myself
"I was just seeing things" I laughed and started driving back to Viola's house.

Renata's POV
"This is an art gallery" he said with a cute expression
"What do you not like it?" I asked even when I knew he did
"Of course I do but tickets for this art gallery are like impossible to get" he said
"Well let's just say I know a guy" after saying that we got out of the car and I started heading to the art gallery only to notice that Vincent wasn't beside me I looked behind me only to see Vincent's limp body being dragged into a black van with tinted windows by a Middle aged man. 

I got into my car and started the car. I did a J turn and started following the black van after a while of following the car I knew where it was headed and so I parked and took out my phone.

"Hey Victor, Vincent's been kidnapped" I said

A/N: Vote and comment if you liked the chapter