Chapter 7

Vincent's POV
"Renata?"
"Scottish Jerk!"
We both yelled simultaneously
"What?" I asked
"You useless Scottish Jerk, how dare you, you worthless pile of dog poop, how dare you leave me for that bag of bones!" She screamed in the empty streets.

"What are you talking about Renata?" I asked because I sure as hell was confused
"Don't you dare call my name you-you-you sack of puke" she said swaying left and right. What was she talking about?

"Where do you live?" I asked
"Oh what? You want to rob from me now, huh" she slurred.
"Renata I need you to calm down and tell me where you live" I said

"JERK!!!"she screamed and some people came out of their houses

"Sorry, sorry she's a bit drunk" I apologized
"Renata, Renata" I whispered. I raised her head from my chest and guess what? She's asleep.

I let out a sigh and tried calling Victor because he knew Viola's address and they lived together since they're step siblings.

But obviously Victor's phone was dead, gosh he needs to start charging it. I sighed and lifted Renata and put her on my shoulders like how you would carry a sack. Oh she's gonna kill me when she wakes up.

I have no choice but to carry her home. I finally reached the apartment and started trying to open the door using one hand, in the process of doing that Renata fell face flat. Oh Jesus. I quickly dropped everything I was holding and lifted her up. And her forehead was red.

There was definitely going to be a bump there. I lifted her and sat her down in front of the door. I started looking for the keys with my flashlight. I finally found it and opened the door.

I picked Renata up and carried her to the couch then dropped her. I let out a tired sigh. I needed a bath, so left her in the living room and went to take a bath. I wore my pyjamas and went to the kitchen. I decided to make chicken & veggie stir fry for dinner. After making it.

I dished it out for myself and went to the living room. I sat down on the couch opposite the one Renata once on. I started eating while staring at her then I began laughing like a maniac. It was funny how the all mighty bad girl of Davis High was in my apartment on my couch and it was also funny how I would most likely be a dead man tomorrow.

So I decided to have some fun, I mean YOLO right? So I dropped my meal and went to Victor's room. I took a marker and went back to the living room. I drew a mustache and a beard on her face then a unibrow.

I curled my lip trying to stifle my laughter. I grabbed my phone took a picture of her then a selfie of both of us with me trying to not laugh.

When I was through I took out a tissue trying to clean the unibrow and mustache but it wasn't working. Ok this is bad. I checked the marker and saw it was permanent.

Wonderful just excellent. I sat on the floor and started crying.

"I'm doomed"