chapter 27

À/N: so I actually felt bad for leaving all of you'll hanging like that so I thought it'd be best if I finished it all up now. I might edit it in the future though.

Renata's POV
Sweat dripping down his body he stood in red shorts taking of his gloves.
"How many times do I have to tell you not to come here?!" I yelled at him.

"Shh shh, you might disturb the baby" Vincent replied caressing my oh so large belly. I gave him the glare and he zipped his lips.

"Let's go home" I finally relented. Few years back I asked Vincent out because let's be real he wasn't ever going to ask me first. We started dating and he eventually got to walk again. As shocking as it may be Vincent is now a boxer I have told him a thousand times to get an actual job. All the violence wasn't good for the baby but he wouldn't listen.

"You are going to get a job tomorrow, no buts" I said
"Fine"

*******************
Vincent's POV
"Y'know If anybody told we'll be here I'd call them a liar" he said and I rolled my eyes .
"Yeah yeah whatever. I'll resume on Monday" I said about to leave.
" I didn't say you got the job"
"Haha very funny"
"Resume tomorrow" he said and I stood up ready to leave.
"Vincent. I'm serious" he said and I nodded with a mock salute.

"Byyeeee Viola and please don't distract him" I said passing her outside the office.
"No promises" she replied with a giggle and I laughed leaving the massive building.

It's funny how Victor was in the state I dreamt off for years. After some time I guess what mattered to both of us changed. He now owned a multiple industry chains with Viola as his P.A of course while I was professional boxer. 

****************
"WA WA WA WA!" The sound of crying filled the room. Renata had given birth to triplets, it was obvious we'd have more than one baby with the size of her stomach but three?

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I want a baby too" Viola said leaning into Victor.

"Yeah no you don't" I said looking like a ghost and Victor chuckled.

                                THE END