Chapter 15

A/N:This chapter is dedicated to geenai

Victor's POV
I just arrived at Viola's  parents house.
"Hello Mister Victor, would you like anything?" Viola's butler Arnold a 50 something year old man asked.

"Nothing but can you tell me where Viola is?" I asked. Viola's parents Mansion was too big to go around checking every room for Viola though I did have a good guess of where she was.

"Oh she is in the game room" Arnold said confirming my suspicions
"Thank you" I said as I headed to the room. Viola is a gamer and it is the best way for her to relief stress. It's weird how the head cheerleader is an avid lover of games, honestly if you get to know her she isn't as bad as she seems it's just her defense mechanism.

I stood at the front of her game room and knocked on the door twice then I entered. I was met with the sight of Viola in sweatpants and a cardigan with her hair in a bun while she was raining curses at another player, it's an online game.

I chuckled and sat next to her letting her know I was there for her while she continued playing. Suddenly my phone started ringing when Viola and I were about to leave the game room since she had calmed down.

I looked at my phone and saw it was Renata, I furrowed my eyebrows and picked up the call
"Hey Victor, Vincent's been kidnapped" she said
"What?" I said chuckling but stopped when I heard complete silence from the other end of the line and I knew she was dead serious and finally my worst fear came to pass.

My phone slipped out of my hands and hit the floor with a thud
"He's back" I whispered to myself.

Renata's POV
I pulled up at the mansion were Victor and Viola where waiting like I instructed.
"Why did you ask us to wait here?" Victor rushed to me and asked as soon as I opened the door.

"Because I needed to change to my boots can't chase a criminal in these, now can I?" I said lifting my leg to show him my heels.

"What?" He said almost enraged
"I'm kidding. Vincent was kidnapped so obviously the kidnapper will call and I think I know where the kidnapper might be heading" I said while bitting my lip in thought

"No Renata this kidnapper is different and he's only out for blood. I know that" Victor said with red eyes and a crack in his voice.

"What are you talking about?" I asked but we all heard a ding from Victor's pocket and we instantly became silent.

Victor took out his phone and it soon slipped out of his fingers.
I picked up the phone but when I looked at what was there I gasped in horror.

A/N: Please Vote and comment, also let me know of any errors.