Chapter 11

Victor's P.O.V
It was finally time to go home and the bell for dismissal has been rung so I was looking for Vincent to let him know that I'd be going over to Viola's so he wouldn't worry.

Viola was already waiting outside but Vincent was no where to be found, I also tried calling him but he wasn't answering his phone. It has has been up to 10mins but I still couldn't find Vincent and If there is anything Viola doesn't like it's being stood up.

After a while he called me back.
"Hey Victor, what's up" he said
"Where have you been I was looking for you" I said to him
"Uhhh did you try the restrooms?" He asked and I smacked my head at my stupidity
"What were you doing in the restroom for more than 10mins anyway" I asked

"Oh my shirt got stained and I was trying to take care of it but it wasn't coming off" he said and I nodded even though he couldn't see me.
"Well just wanted to let you know that I'm going over to Viola's so you wouldn't be worried" I told him and he said ok

After talking to him I went back to Viola's car and sat at shotgun.

"What took you so long Victor" she said
"I'm so sorry, I was looking for Vincent but I forgot to check the restroom" I said
"Must you tell him everything, is he like what? Your babysitter?"

"What? Of course not" I said
"Then what is he your mom? Do you have a curfew or something?" She said
"Can we not talk about this Viola?"

"Fine whatever" she said
"Thank you" I said and she rolled her eyes.

Vincent's P.O.V
After calling Victor I realized that I only had a few minutes before I had to start working so I quickly left school and ran to the Cafe, It wasn't very far.

I reached the cafe and took an apron and started working.
"Hey Kent" I said, Kent was the cashier and I'm a waiter.

After a while of serving customers and clearing the tables it was finally time to get off work and I couldn't be happier.

Once I got back home it was a bit late but I liked to paint in the evening anyway. I was am very good at painting, so says Victor.

I went out to the garage with car keys in my hand I opened the garage and dragged the white cloth that was on top a car and I opened the car and drove it out of the garage before parking it.

The floors and walls of the garage were already covered with Rosin paper because of my painting.

I walked to my canvas and started painting. The idea of the image was to paint me and Victor, same face but different characters with a bunch of colors that would just throw you off.

We had red, purple, yellow, green, I was going to mix them with a bunch of other colors which I had already bought.
I started painting splashing paint here and there. After a while I got tired but the canvas was still not complete. I was making a huge canvas.

The canvas is actually a birthday gift for Victor and me I guess.