open

Chapter One ~ Open

Joe Anoa'i shows off his buff physique while stunning Jordyn Smith sizzles in red swimsuit during Miami beach day

Super bowl champion and his rumored girlfriend Jordyn Smith showcased their enviable beach bodies in Miami on Monday.

The nfl player, 36, enjoyed a day in the tropical Floridian sunshine with his actress and model rumored girlfriend Jordyn Smith, 29.

The sportsman showed off his toned torso and intricate body art across his right shoulder and arm as he went for a swim in the ocean with Jordyn, who sizzled in a red swimsuit.

Joe wore a pair of black Hawaiian swimming shorts with a multi-coloured floral design.

He could be seen with his long black hair tied up behind his head as he stood on the white sand.

The star looked on from behind his mirrored sunglasses as Jordyn went for a dip to cool off from the summer heat.

Jordyn showcased her ample assets and peachy posterior in her high-cut swimsuit as she soaked up the sun.

Her hair was tied back in a plait and she wore sunglasses to protect herself from the bright daylight during the couple's downtime together.

|

Joe Anoa'i and Michael B Jordan enjoy double date night with girlfriends Jordyn Smith and Lori Harvey at Craig's in West Hollywood

Joe Anoa'i and his rumored girlfriend Jordyn Smith wee joined by Michael B Jordan and Lori Harvey for a double date night at Craig's.

And Michael B Jordan and his girlfriend Lori Harvey put on an amorous display on Friday during the date.

The couples put on a stylish display. The pair waltzed into the high-class Craig's restaurant hand-in-hand before cosying up to a romantic meal together.

|

Jordyn joined Lori in Craig's ladies' restroom.

"Girl, he's in love with you," Lori filed Jordyn.

Jordyn rolled her eyes.

Everyone lately was telling her how much Joe is in love with her but she knows that they are just casually having sex since they agreed that sex should not require emotional attachment.

"Not likely," Jordyn muttered.

"I think he's going to propose," Lori told Jordyn.

Jordyn shut her eyes.

"Please tell me you're talking about Michael and not Joe, Lori?" Jordyn asked as she opened her eyes to look at Lori.

"Well, I was talking about Michael but — I can see Joe proposing soon too," Lori answered.

"No, our relationship isn't like yours, Lori, and I can see Michael proposing but Lori, will you accept it if he does ask?" Jordyn asked Lori.

Lori raised her eyebrows at Jordyn.

"You always say that," Lori paused before speaking again. "You know what I may not know what type of relationship you have with Joe but I know you both love each other and yes I would accept Michael's proposal. I love him and he makes me happy," Lori answered as she washed her hands.

Lori and Jordyn start making their way out of the bathroom when Lori grabbed Jordyn making her look at Lori.

"What is it?" Jordyn asked Lori.

"You should try being more open minded with your relationship with Joe," Lori replied.

"Do you know something that I don't know, Lori?" Jordyn asked Lori.

Lori sighed.

"Just open your mind, Jordyn," Lori replied.

|

The elevator dings and Jordyn quickly make her way inside.

"We could have just went to my house," Joe said.

"Then you would want me to spend the night and I can't do that," Jordyn said.

"You know I love having you in my bed," Joe said as he winks at Jordyn, and Jordyn feels her face heat up.

Suddenly, Joe quickly wraps a muscular arm around her waist, pulls her against his body.

The elevator doors open and with a firm yet gentle grip, he takes her arm and leads her out of the elevator and into the long hallway leading to her penthouse's door.

Once they reach the door, Jordyn puts her password in and the door unlocks.

Joe follows Jordyn into the penthouse.

Moments later, Jordyn is suspended by rope in the air while Joe slide his dick inside her pussy.

Joe's gaze darkens, his lips turning up into a seductive smirk.

"Oh yes Joe!" Jordyn moans.

Jordyn tried to push her hips up to get him deeper, but Joe grabbed her waist, stopping her.

"We got all night, Jordyn," Joe said.

He began to thrust in and out in a slow pace.

Jordyn groaned.

"Joe, please," Jordyn begged.

Joe chuckled.

Joe bent his head down to Jordyn's face and licked her lips before sucking on her bottom lip.

"Joe," Jordyn muttered before she wrapped her legs around his torso.

"I got you, baby girl," Joe said as he rammed his cock in with such force Jordyn was lifted up more into the air.

Jordyn gasped.

"Yes!" Jordyn moaned.

Joe shook his head even after two years of having sex; he still couldn't get over the fact that Jordyn liked rough sex so much.

"Keep doing that," Jordyn said.