bank

Chapter Eight | Bank

JOE ANOA'I AND JORDYN SMITH'S COMBINED 2022 NET WORTH IS MIND-BLOWING

Joe Anoa'i has officially entered his 20th season in from the NFL.

And after two years of speculation about their relationship, Joe and Jordyn have confirmed that they are a couple.

Amid the news, we take a look at the combined net worth of Joe and his girlfriend Jordyn Smith.

According to Forbes, Joe Anoa'i is worth $450 million in 2022.

The NFL star signed a three-year-contract with Los Angeles Rams in 2020. The site reports that by the end of his contract, he should earn a total of $400 million from salary and endorsements.

As per Forbes, he received a salary of $48 million in 2020, which consisted of $33 million in earnings and $15 million in endorsement.

Meanwhile, Jordyn Smith is worth a whopping $420 million in 2022 thanks to her successful acting career which she started back in 1996.

Joe and Jordyn's combined net worth comes to about $870 million which could grow higher thanks to their investments in other business ventures.

Apart from his NFL career, Joe has a investment company, Anoa'i Ventures where he invest in various startups and he is the co-founder of the EGG, an Esports company and owner of Lelei, a global restaurant group.

He has a $100 million real estate portfolio which consists of homes based in Florida, New York, California and Georgia. He has sold more than $150 million worth of properties with $60 million profit, as per New York Post.

Meanwhile, as one of the highest-paid actresses and musicians in the industry, Jordyn has released four number one albums, starred in several movies and published six New York Times bestselling books.

At the same time, she has also ventured out to other businesses such as a clothing line in partnership with Boohoo.com, a makeup brand, a lash extensions company, and a hair extensions line with Easilocks.

Apart from this, Jordyn also has a massive social media following. At present, she has over 312 million followers. Along with taking care of her business, Jordyn also does modeling and sponsorship posts on her social media.

There are a number of other celebrity couples with successful careers who have invested in a number of business ventures.

As per Celebrity Net Worth, the richest celebrity couple in the world is actress Salma Hayek and her billionaire husband Francois Pinault with a whopping net worth of $7.1 billion.

Former couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West follow in their footsteps with $4.2 billion.

Beyonce and Jay-Z's combined net worth comes to around $1.8 billion.

|

The Jordyn Smith✅
@JordynSmith

All I can do is laugh🤣🤣🤣You are so hilarious so all of a sudden you been seeing Joe and fucking him for the past two years when this man is literally with me every fucking day and why wait until we confirm our relationship to come out and say something. If you're just jealous then say that, boo! We're good over here, 😘😝

9:51 AM • 04/19/22 • Twitter for iPhone

|

The Jordyn Smith✅
@JordynSmith

Please don't say nothing to me about why I'm responding because if you know me then you know I will tussle behind my man and family 💅🏼

9:53 AM • 04/19/22 • Twitter for iPhone