cosmetics

Chapter Ten "Cosmetics"

118,221 likes heircosmetics Jordyn wearing the newest Tin palette shades True love, Don't Ever Leave Me and Ride or Die on the eyes, and Tin lipstick 💄 5

118,221 likes
heircosmetics Jordyn wearing the newest Tin palette shades True love, Don't Ever Leave Me and Ride or Die on the eyes, and Tin lipstick 💄 5.21 #TenYearsofHEIRCosmetics
View all 568 comments

|

Jordyn spots herself in displayed on a billboard for her makeup brand, Heir Cosmetics. Joe takes a picture of her standing in front of the billboard.

It's been ten years since Jordyn started her own makeup brand. It took a lot of work to get it off the ground but it was all worth it.

For the makeup brand's tenth anniversary, Jordyn was launching an eye shadow palette, highlighter palette, two lip glosses, and a lipstick.

The eye shadow palette, which go by the names Wife Life, Loyal, True Love, Peru, Soul Mate, My Heart, Don't Ever Leave Me, Sister, Ride or Die, Marry Me, Wild Love, and Love You B*tch.

A mix of mattes, satins, and shimmers, the colors are warm hues and rich jewel tones.

T he Mini Highlighter Palette, which contains four shimmery shades called No New Friends, Inseparable, Best Life, and Together Forever — all metallic powders in golden and silvery tones.

The collection's glosses: 23 and Partner in Crime which are opaque, rosy brown and a sheer, sparkling gold.

And the collection's lipstick, aptly called Tin, a tawny brick shade with incredible opacity.

To celebrate the anniversary of the makeup brand and the launch of the new makeup collection, Jordyn threw a party.

The restaurant was decorated with dozens of pink heart balloons, and one wall had big letters that read, "Heir [Heart] Jordyn."

Jordyn chose a latex mini caramel-colored dress with a pair of strappy pumps and hoop earrings.

Sheree, Jordie, Jodie and Willow were among the family members who came to the bash to support Jordyn.

Guests enjoyed various candies, chocolates and other desserts personalized with cartoon versions of Jordyn.

Sheree made a toast for Jordyn at one point. "I know how hard you've been working," she said in a video that Jordyn shared on her Instagram story. "I'm so proud of you," Sheree said.

At the end of the night, Joe surprised Jordyn by showing up and gifting her an enormous diamond charm necklace.

The piece features five charms shaped like an Hermès Birkin bag, a lipstick, a cross, a bow-wrapped heart and a "J" initial for Jordyn, of course.

Jordyn shared a video on Instagram of herself unwrapping the over-the-top present, poking fun at her upcoming birthday gift for Joe in the process.

|

7,752,285 likesjordynsmith Justice Tour 🥹so proud of how far @c

7,752,285 likes
jordynsmith Justice Tour 🥹
so proud of how far @c.syresmith has come!! This is just the beginning!!
View all 19,117 comments
irishsarah ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

|

"It's so great to see you, Dad," Jordyn said as she gave her father a hug.

"It's good to see you, Jordyn," Will said as he hugged his daughter back. "It has been too long," He added as Jordyn pulled away.

"It's been a couple of weeks," Jordyn said as she hasn't seen her father in a couple of weeks since her talk with Jada went left.

"I know. But you're grown and I'm not going to tell you to talk to her or anything like that. I just want to spend quality time with my baby girl," Will said.

"Thank you," Jordyn said.

They spend some time chatting and suddenly, it's already sunset.

"Let's grab an early dinner," Will said.

"Okay," Jordyn said.

Will and Jordyn have dinner at Craig's restaurant.

"So, do you think you and Joe will get married?" Will asked Jordyn.

"I mean we've been thinking about it," Jordyn answered.

"You guys should get married — you guys are already living like a married couple as domesticated as you both can possibly be," Will said.

"I know for Joe, he would propose to me sooner rather than later but I think he's worried that my mind will change," Jordyn said.

"But you've been in therapy and you're working on your issues; I'm sure you have done things to reassure him that things are good between you two, right?" Will asked Jordyn.

Jordyn shrugged.

"I have but I feel like that the coldness I gave him in the past about our relationship is still in the back of his mind," Jordyn explained.

"I mean you guys have had a chance to bond like never before, and I can see you have fallen in love with him as much as he's been in love with you all along. You both are on the same page now," Will said.

"I believe in love, I believe in him and that's why hopefully there will be a marriage between us but it's not right now, then I would hope it will be one day," Jordyn said.

Will smiled.

"I have a feeling it will be sooner than later," Will said.