magazines

Chapter Seven - Magazines

6,880,811 likes jordynsmith 😍❤️🥰@joeanoai❤️‍🔥😝😘View all 20,229 commentsjordiefletcher okay I see you guys ❤️

6,880,811 likes
jordynsmith 😍❤️🥰@joeanoai❤️‍🔥😝😘
View all 20,229 comments
jordiefletcher okay I see you guys ❤️

|

After Joe and Jordyn did they photoshoot and interview with Vogue. GQ reached out to them to be on their cover as well.

Jordyn wanting to prove to Joe that she is serious about their relationship even with her fears; agreed to do the cover and they participated in a couples quiz for GQ.

It's The Couples Quiz! In this episode, we take a look at Joe Anoa'i and Jordyn Smith relationship. They ask each other all sorts of questions (and hopefully know the answers). Can Joe name the iconic TV shows did Jordyn's dad worked on? Where is her dream vacation spot? What is Joe's favorite meal that Jordyn cooks for him? Does Jordyn know his biggest football inspiration? What would he be doing if he didn't play in the NFL?

"Hey guys, it is Jordyn Smith," Jordyn said, introducing herself.

"What's up everybody? It is Joe Anoa'i," Joe said, introducing himself.

"And this is... The GQ Couple Quiz," Both of them said.

"Oh my God," Jordyn said.

[Jordyn laughs]

"C'mon man," Joe said.

"Do you want to go first?" Jordyn asked Joe.

"I'm gonna be a lot harder on her. So, just know that," Joe said, looking at the camera.

"If you're gonna be hard on me then I get extra points if I get it right," Jordyn told Joe.

"Let's see what you know," Joe said.

"I'm so ready," Jordyn said.

"Where did I go to for high school?" Joe asked Jordyn.

Jordyn gasped.

"Are you serious?" Jordyn replied.

"I'll give you half a point if you know anything about my high school," Joe said.

"Well, you attended two high schools and one was catholic," Jordyn answered.

Joe looked at the camera.

"She gets half a point for that," Joe said.

"When was my performing debut?" Jordyn asked Joe.

"Okay your performing debut, you had to be at least three years old," Joe answered.

"Correct," Jordyn said.

"What is my full name?" Joe asked Jordyn.

"Full name, wow? Okay, it's Leati Joseph Anoaʻi," Jordyn answered.