close

Close:Epilogue

Joe Anoai Reveals He Has a (Second!) Set of Twins on the Way with Wife Jordyn Smith

The babies on the way will join Joe and wife Jordyn's twin sons, who were born in 2023

The nine-time super bowl champion and his EGOT wife are expecting their third and fourth children total, he revealed in an interview with Muscle and Fitness that was released this week.

"Three with two in the oven, so I'm looking to be papa bear five," Anoa'i said when asked about being a father of three. "Breaking news — we haven't really shared that."

The babies on the way will join Joe Anoa'i and Jordyn Smith's twin sons, who were born in 2023, and Joe's 19-year-old daughter Joelle. The couple tied the knot in May 2022.

"It's probably best that they don't play too early," Anoa'i said when asked if he'd let his kids play football. "As they get older and they get more coachable, you can really explain the different techniques of hitting and how to protect yourself. And how to make those judgment calls of, 'Nah, Coach, I'm not good. I need to pop out. Send in Sammy real quick, 'cause I need to go to the sidelines.' "

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

|

jordynsmith and joeanaoi

Liked by joelleanoai, joeanaoi, the_jodiejoe and 35,892,611 othersjordynsmith @joeanoai and I are so excited to share that our baby boys are here

jordynsmith @joeanoai and I are so excited to share that our baby boys are here. They were born early this morning and are happy and healthy. I'm taking some time to heal up and connect with my husband and four boys, but I truly cannot wait to share more with you all.
View all 233,712 comments
joeanoai Her labor was a dream and we couldn't be more excited for this next chapter of our lives.
joelleanoai 6.7.27 💙👼🏼💙👼🏼

|

Jordyn joined Lori in Craig's ladies' restroom.

"Girl, you remember when you were in here like what five years ago and swore that you and Joe would never be a serious thing and now you got four kids and married," Lori told Jordyn.

Jordyn smiled.

"I know I was so immature back then," Jordyn said.

Lori smiled.

"Definitely was and so was I," Lori said.

"But now we're wives and mothers," Jordyn said.

"Yeah," Lori said as she reapplied her lipstick.