night

Chapter Three : night

Joe continues to stroke Jordyn's pussy. Pinching and tugging at her clit slightly as Jordyn grips his hair.

His tongue moves around, as Jordyn runs her hands in his hair.

"Shit," Jordyn whispered.

She let out a loud moan as he slowly starts kissing his way up to her neck.

He sucks on her neck and continues stroking her clit as Jordyn wraps her arm around his neck.

"Faster," Jordyn moaned.

Joe continues to leave open mouthed kisses on her neck.

"Joe," Jordyn breathed out.

Joe removes his hand from her clit and trails her hand over the side of her waist. He moves from her neck to her earlobe. He leans closer, nibbling on the shell of her earlobe.

"Mhmm," Jordyn moaned.

Joe's hand comes up to her breast, stroking her nipple. Then he pulls on her nipple, causing a loud squeal from Jordyn.

Joe breathes out as he continues rolling and tugging at her nipple. Joe presses his erection between her thighs causing Jordyn to grind against it.

"I want you now," Joe groaned.

"Yes," Jordyn replied.

He growls.

Joe rolls onto his back and lifted Jordyn on top of him. He positioned her pussy above his penis and he thrust deep inside of her.

Jordyn cried out in pleasure as he began thrusting up and down.

"Ride me," Joe growls.

He stopped and allowed Jordyn to ride his shaft.

A shiver runs through Jordyn as Joe began to caress her ass.

Then Joe started fucking Jordyn and picked up his pace. Jordyn screamed. His cock pumping furiously into her and twitching madly.

Joe's harsh grunting as he plowed into Jordyn's pussy. Jordyn placed her hands on Joe's chest.

He slammed into her pussy. Deep. And held as he erupted inside her.

Jordyn pussy spasmed as she arched her back and stayed still as Joe jerked his cock inside her.

|

Jordyn Smith and Little Sister Jordie Fletcher Work Out Together in Matching High Ponytails

The siblings broke a sweat together, rocking stylish activewear and matching sleek hairstyles

Jordyn Smith and little sister Jordie Fletcher were a stylish sister act during a recent sweat session.

The sisters rocked complementary looks to attend a Gymshark After Dark event in West Hollywood, Calif.

Posing for photos together beforehand, they both wore on-trend activewear and matching sleek, high ponytails.

Jordyn, 29, donned a black two-piece set featuring a zippered tank top and high-waisted leggings from the fitness label and accessorized with a lightweight black bomber jacket and sleek grey sneakers.

Having some fun with color, Jordie, 20, chose a neon yellow two-piece set with a similar subtle print, although she replaced leggings with biker shorts. Jordie wore a grey sweater tied around her shoulders and jet black sneakers. She carried a black baguette bag as well.

Showing off their athletic looks against a backdrop of neon lights and palm trees, the pair were joined at the event by celebrities like model Delilah Belle Hamlin, who also posed for photos.