air

Chapter Twelve: Air

7,366,712 likesjordynsmith Happy Birthday to my rock, my bestfriend, my lover @joeanoai ❤️‍🔥 they don't make them like you no more!!! 🔒 I love you so much!!!View all 32,805 commentsgammynorris Y'all are so cute ❤️❤️nataliemanuellee Love y'all 🖤

7,366,712 likes
jordynsmith Happy Birthday to my rock, my bestfriend, my lover @joeanoai ❤️‍🔥 they don't make them like you no more!!! 🔒 I love you so much!!!
View all 32,805 comments
gammynorris Y'all are so cute ❤️❤️
nataliemanuellee Love y'all 🖤

|

Joe and Jordyn are sitting in the lounge of the private jet, sipping champagne, on their way to Florida to spend Joe's birthday with his family.

"Happy birthday, I hope you love your private jet," Jordyn told Joe. "What do you want to name it?" Jordyn asked him.

Joe smiles at Jordyn.

"Anoa'i Air, duh," Joe answered.

Joe could not believe Jordyn got him a private jet as a birthday present. When she first brought him to the airport and he saw the jet, he thought it was rented but Jordyn surprised him and said she brought it for him.

"Of course," Jordyn said.

He nods.

"Now should we join the mile-high club?" Joe asked Jordyn with a devious smile.

"Okay," Jordyn answered.

The rest of the flight is quiet and smooth.

After landing, they walk to the arrivals area and head to the black SUV.

The ride from the airport to Joe's Pensacola home is smooth. Jordyn wants to take a nap, but she has to stay up because all of Joe's family and friends are at the house waiting on her and Joe to arrive.

Soon, they arrive at the house. Joe opens the door for Jordyn, she jumps out of the car and thanks him before grabbing her purse.

They walk hand and hand to the door and enter the house.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone shouts as they reached the living room.

"Happy birthday, daddy!" Joelle exclaimed as she runs and wraps her arms around Joe's waist, hugging him.

"Thanks, JoJo," Joe said as he pays his daughter's head.

|

Today, Joe and Jordyn to an Obstetrician-Gynecologist to confirm, make sure everything is alright but to also announce pregnancy to Joe.

"Why do I have to come in with you?" Joe asked Jordyn as they walk into the doctor's office.

Jordyn smiled.

"Because it's important," Jordyn said.

The nurse leads them into a checkup room.

Jordyn rolled up her sleeve. The nurse took her temperature and her blood pressure.

Ten minutes later, the blood had been drawn and sent for analysis to determine the hormones related to early pregnancy.

"Are you excited?" The nurse asked Jordyn.

"Very excited," Jordyn answered with a smile.

Jordyn feels like a child right now and can't contain her emotions as Joe sits there confused as the nurse asks Jordyn questions.

Then the doctor walks in with the results.

Blood analysis confirmed it positively that she was indeed pregnant. She couldn't help the huge grin that spread over her face as she looks over at Joe.

Joe reaches over and hugs Jordyn. Joe cries into Jordyn's chest as his arms go around her waist.

Jordyn rubs Joe's back as the doctor smiles at them.

"I take it, dad is just now finding out about the babies," The doctor said.

"Babies?" Jordyn asked.

Joe pulls himself together and looks at the doctor before looking at Jordyn.

"We're having twins," Joe said.

"Yes, and Jordyn is eleven weeks," The doctor said.

The doctor did a Nuchal translucency test scan which is an ultrasound done in the first trimester to determine your baby's risk of having Down syndrome and some other chromosomal abnormalities.

It's usually done along with a blood test. If the nuchal translucency test indicates that your baby may have a health condition, you can decide whether to have a diagnostic test to find out for certain.

The doctor walked out for a moment and Joe kissed her lips.

"This is the best birthday present ever," Joe said.

Jordyn smiled and wiped her lipstick off of Joe's lips.

"Do you know how hard it was to keep it a secret from you?" Jordyn asked Joe.

He shakes his head.

"When did you find out?" Joe asked her.

"Literally on Mother's Day," Jordyn answered.

"You kept it from me for two weeks," Joe said.

Jordyn bite her lower lip.

"Yeah, I did," Jordyn said.

"Thank you, this is really amazing, Jordyn," Joe said.

"Are you ready to be a dad of three?" Jordyn asked Joe.

"More than ready, baby girl," Joe answered.

Jordyn smiled.

"Good," Jordyn said.