Saturday, September 18th

The next day, the day I moved my stuff out, I followed your instructions carefully. I was the good little submissive you always wanted me to be. You told me to take everything that was mine, so I did. Your sister was such a coward when I was there. She locked herself in her room as if I would hurt her in any way. I wasn't violent or acting out of hand. I was calmly and quickly packing up all of my belongings. Clothes, art I made, items I stored in the attic, my bikes, my pet hermit crabs, and every last item I purchased or bought for you that I knew you would miss. I left behind the cheap little quarter toys I got when I worked at Walmart. You loved seeing those every night when I came back. You were obsessed with collecting them all. Well, now you don't have a place to display them! I would have paid to have seen your reaction when you returned home only to find that the bed frame, bed sheets, blanket, nightstand, 55-inch television, mini-fridge, wall décor, favorite chair, and bookshelf were gone.

How did you react? Were you mad? Confused? Defeated? You only sent me a text asking about the cheap blanket I bought for us. You wanted it back, claiming it was the one that you had when we first started dating. I knew it wasn't and told you where the old one was. After a minute, you told me to keep it, but I left it on the front porch covered in dirt and debris the next day. Did you read the beautiful note that you requested I leave? The night you broke up with me you told me, "Write down how much I owe you and give it to me and I'll pay you back". That's what you said. I even went to your job to bring you your stupid knife bag you foolishly left in my car. I asked you if you wanted to keep your phone, the one I bought you, or have me tack it onto your bill. You said to tack it on, acknowledging that you were aware I was leaving a bill. That easily added another $750.

How did you react when you found out you owed me so much money? I mean, $1,190 is a fairly large amount of money to owe someone when you are a broke and pathetic man-child. You were living out your never-ending teen years because your mother's death "forced you to grow up too soon". That doesn't mean you should let your dogs pee and poop all over the house, creating a hazardous environment for a three-year-old child to grow up in.

Enough about you. How did your sister, who hid in her room the hour and a half it took me to move out, react when she found out how much she owed me? Did she forget she also took out that loan from me? That was to pay for her gas and her child's groceries. She only owed me $280, which isn't nearly as much as you. However, like brother like sister. As far as I know, she still lives off the government and spends all her money on the next ounce.

I wonder if she heard the glass of the paintings as they smashed. There was glass on the carpet when I left, but I tried to clean up as much as I could. Can't say I never warned you that I'm not mentally stable. The trauma I lived through as a kid was enough to give me permanent mental issues. Then on top of that, the trauma you forced me to endure just added to my instability. I had my fun and took it home to the countryside with me.

Later that night, do you know what I did with our savings jar? Or the pictures of us? The frame I got you for your first birthday with me? The cheap card from Valentine's Day? You know, the one you got me after you canceled our date because of your self-induced stomach ache? I doused our 'memories' in gasoline and lit the match. It erupted instantly, blue and orange flames licking our once beautiful memories, reducing them to ash. It was glorious. All I could think of was 'me & ur ghost' by blackbear. I still have the videos on my Snapchat.