The Lawyer

P*** K**** <p******@gmail.com>                            Mon, Nov 14, 2022, 8:44 AMto me

That's fine, I'll see you tomorrow at 3:45.

Who knew this would be the last normal interaction the lawyer and I would have? The situation you caused brought back so much trauma from my past. You have no idea. 

So what happened? Well, let's skip ahead a few months to the lawyer randomly emailing me, sending me into a panic attack where I started crying after reading his message.

P*** K**** <p******@gmail.com>                                       Mar 7, 2023, 3:12 PMto meHi J***, it's P K. I have a case where I have to do the Levy/Writ of Execution/Sheriff Sale thing, and I thought of you and how well you did with the forms and procedures. I wish you could do this one !! How are you ? How is school. you are getting close to graduation !!! Are you still at (my employer's name)? I haven't seen you there ?

Now how did he want me to respond? How was I supposed to respond after everything that happened? I went through at least four or five different drafts of this email before I finally sent it, and yes, I had a different lawyer review it to ensure it was professional. So let's take a dive into the email that took me two days to carefully craft.

J************* <*********@gmail.com>                                    Mar 9, 2023, 11:22 PMto P***

Hello!

You are right! It has been a long time since I've heard from you! If I'm not mistaken, it was November 15th, right? That was our last meeting. Wasn't that when you asked me if I would ever do sexual things to you?

Do you ask all your former clients about their sex lives, preferences, or if they would engage in such behaviors with you?

You made me feel extremely uncomfortable when you asked me to pull down my pants to show you my tattoo. On top of that, you sent me an email later that day about it.

How dare you ask me why I wouldn't ever do any sexual favors to you!

On top of that, you asked me if there was something wrong with you? YES! There is obviously something wrong with you. That was extremely unprofessional and perverted to ask.

I was forced to fabricate something about a friend who would be willing to join in on your sick and perverted acts, just to keep you from touching me or forcing yourself onto me. Alone in your office with no cameras in sight, I didn't know what I could have expected from a sick person like you.

If I remember correctly, you said something along the lines of that you "could really use a blow job" as your wife hadn't done anything to you in a long time. My stomach twists at the thought of you asking another young girl the same question. Perhaps that is why you enjoy taking pro-bono cases for younger women so much.

On top of the disgusting request that you presented me with, you also approached me at my place of employment. It shocks me how one can even show their face again after such actions. Co-workers and friends were by my side in order to keep me from you, as even they know of the creep that you are. Even they saw the trauma and terror in my tear-stricken eyes due to your presence.

How would you feel if someone asked your daughter the questions you asked me? What about your granddaughter? Would you be secretly pleased that a man is acting the way you have to someone else's daughter or granddaughter?

I know you do not care about the way your words and actions have affected me, but I wanted you to know that, while you did help me out in court, you are a disappointment and a stain on all lawyers for your actions. Any individual who uses a position of power to manipulate their way will eventually wind up in the place they rightfully deserve. I know I will not receive any sort of apology, which is the least you could do. You do not care about the effect your behaviors and words have. I can almost guarantee you will simply ignore this email, denying anything has happened.

I hope you have the day you deserve, P*** K*****.

Yours Truly,

J*************

Ah yes, I was right! The coward never did respond to that email, even six months later now I haven't heard or seen the rat bastard. For the better, I presume.