Chapter One | Arrival

~George's P.O.V~

The look on their faces when they walked in, the way they cried saying how they failed as parents. George didn't expect to fall in love, especially with a boy.

He gazed out the window as the trees passed by. He had been stuck in the car for several hours as he was rushed out of the house and into the car out of nowhere.

The car slowed to a stop near a blue-and-gray sign that read, "Blue Skies". George didn't know anything about the place beside the fact that it would "fix him". He wanted nothing more than to be "fixed."

When the pulled up to the building, George inspected the area around him. The main building was decently large. He could barely make out a cabin behind the main building.

"George." His mother looked over at him before leaving the car. George sighed, opening the door and getting out of the car. He went to the trunk and grabbed his bag before following his mom to the door.

When he walked into the building he was met with a somewhat buff man who was wearing a white collared shirt with a name tag which read "Justin." It matched the blue sign outside the building. Below was a keycard with a somewhat bright "Blue Skies Staff" under it.

"Hello!" Justin greeted with a fake, dazzling smile. "Can I get your name?"

"Bethany Davidson. This is George Davidson," his mom greeted, shaking his hand before nudging George to shake his hand.

He smiled slightly shaking his hand. George was nervous and felt as if Justin was judging his every move by the way those sharp eyes inspected him.

"Mrs. Davidson no? If you could sign here, please." He pushed over a form which she filled without a second glance.

He tried to look past the large doors but he couldn't because Justin was blocking them from his view.

"Wonderful! I can take it from here!" Justin smiled before turning to George. "Follow me to the office, we will get you all settled."

George gave his mom once last glance before following him to another room. It looked to be a office like area. Justin motioned to the seat, so he sat down nervously, setting down his bag near the chair. He looked around the room at the different pictures and motivational quotes.

George felt as if he was back in the priest office after his parents found out.

"Welcome to Blue Skies, George! I'm going to go over some basic rules before we enter the main building." Justin seemed far too cheerful.

George nodded, picking at his fingers. Justin cleared his throat before listing off the rules.

"All matters and conversation discussed here should stay in private," Justin stated matter-of-factly. Not like George could go home and tell anyone.

"Members must be supervised by staff during restroom visits."

George cringed at what he said. What!? Is he serious?!

"Films and television is off limits beside the films we show you during movie nights," Justin continued on despite George's disgust.

"Now, probably the most important rule: No contact with any members beside the briefest of handshakes," Justin finished, handing him a booklet. "Any rules less important will be listed here."
George took the booklet, glaring at it until Justin cleared his throat. "Alright. Give me your bag and clear your pockets."

George grabbed his bag, giving it to Justin before taking his phone from his pocket handing it to him as well.

"Before I check your phone is there any photos or numbers we should be concerned about?" Justin glared at George who thought about it for a moment. What exactly does he mean?

"Not that I know of..."

Justin nodded his head. "I'll be checking your phone daily, so you better not be lying."

George raised his eyebrow. Justin opened his bag poring it all over the desk. George glared at him.

This is ridiculous! "What are you doing? That's my stuff! I gave you my phone, what more do you want?" George snapped which caused Justin to give him a evil glare.

"Just following protocol, George." Justin sounded annoyed. He shuffled through the stuff before bringing over a bin. He grabbed each item inspecting it for a moment before placing it into the bin.

"Okay!" He grabbed the bin, putting in the phone before closing the lid. By the time he was done only one pair of each item survived the purge.

George glared at the one outfit before speaking up. "What? One outfit?" This whole experience was turning out to be a complete disaster!

"You'll get more things to wear, come on." Just motioned George out of the office. He followed reluctantly, dragging his feet.

When they arrived to the doors, Justin had to swipe his keycard than put in some kind of code. He typed it too fast for George to keep up.

The people gathered, turned to get a look at him before going back to whatever conversation they were having.

George followed Justin out the back door into a fenced in area with small cabins laid about. The fences were wired and very high, he surely couldn't climb them.

"You'll be in Cabin 1B. You'll be by yourself until you are able to share with someone else." Justin opened the cabin, flicking on the light. There was one set of bunk beds, a clothing drawer, and a small table.

There was no bathroom in sight.

"You'll have specific times to get access to your cabin. You will spend most of your time in the main area or the chapel," Justin explained.

He wasn't surprised. Just from reading the rules made it obvious how strict this place was.

He followed Justin back to the main building. "That should be everything you need to know for now. You will receive medication in the morning and before bed, or more often depending on your doctor's orders." Justin smiled at George before walking away, probably back to the front desk to wait for the next arrival.

George looked around, he wasn't ready to make friends. He found a spot away from the others to sit down.

There was paper and markers on the table just waiting for George to use. He smiled making a red heart on the center of the page.

George had a feeling things wouldn't be good in here...

________________________________

Hello! This book was originally Operation: Takedown so I took its clout and made it a new book, your welcome :P This chapter was pre written and edited before Techno's death so that why I posted it. However newer chapters might take a bit so I can grieve.