Chapter Twenty-Two | Lesson (TW)

TW: Sexual Assault

Trigger starts at ⚠️

Proceed with caution.
You have been warned.
_____________________________

George was left alone, terrified. He didn't have Dream to protect him this time; he was on his own. He tried to calm his beating heart, telling himself that Gibson was gone.

But he knew Gibson wouldn't be gone for long. 

George pulled his hand through Dream's messy hair, trying to calm himself without the help from Dream.

George was strong when it was anyone else, just not Gibson. It was impossible to hide the fact that he was terrifying.

He kept his eyes locked onto Dream,

He needs me now, more than ever.

-

George was dozing when Dream shuffled in his grasp, opening his eyes. Dream looked around the room in a panic-like state but couldn't move his body. 

"George?!" Dream looked back at he who still held him. 

George smiled nervously.

"What's going on? Where's Gibson?" Dream asked, now slightly calmer knowing he was stressing out George.

"I don't know... He said—he said he would be back, when you were more awake," George answered, keeping his eyes locked onto Dream's.

Dream tried to sit up, but instead he just shook before falling back into George's arms. He groaned, annoyed.

Many heavy footsteps were heard, moving both their gazes to the door. It opened with four other people and Gibson leading the group. Dream tried again to sit up again, but to no avail.

"Please, Gibson, do what you want to me... Leave George alone," Dream begged. 

"You know I can't do that. Not without a lesson to be taught," Gibson chuckled.

Gibson stepped forward. Dream tried again to get up to block George, but he couldn't. He continued to struggle as George was forced to his feet and away from him.

"George! He won't tell anyone! Gibson, please!" Dream cried, trying anything to get the strength he needed. "Please!"

George struggled in Dave's grasp. "Go watch the door." Gibson shooed the other staff away. They left the room, leaving George, Dave, Gibson, and Dream behind.

"Now you see, George, when getting taught a lesson, you have to go to the extremes." Dave held George as Dream's body shook in a attempt to move.

"Clay, chill out. Don't try to struggle; you don't have the strength and won't be able to help him 'till I'm long gone," Gibson chuckled.

There's no saving me now.

Gibson walked over to George who tried to pull away, but Gibson stopped in front of him pushing his ruffled hair out of his face. "George, it's okay, I'll take good care of you"

Dream's eyes widened. "No Gibson! Don't you dare!" Dream yelled, rage fresh in his eyes. Gibson only chuckled.

"Hold him still, will you?" He glared at Dave who was having a hard time holding him. 

"Can I give him something to calm down?" Dave suggested but Gibson shook his head.

"No, I want him to feel everything." Gibson glared at Dream who was radiating heat from afar.