Chapter Two | Suspicious

George watched as everyone talked to each other in their own little world.

When a door slammed, George's eyes were locked onto where the noise came from. Out came a tall blond who seemed to be in a bit of a panic.

"Clay!" One of the staff came out of where the blond had came from.

"Dream!" the blond retorted loudly, clearly annoyed.

George locked eyes with Clay---Dream? For a moment, they smiled at him before moving just barely avoiding the staff.

More personnel came from the large doors in which George entered in. The blond kid was trapped.

"Damnit! Alright, fine, fine! Chill boys, I'm going, God!" The blond rolled his eyes, avoiding the staff's grip.

The blond gave George one last glance before going with the staff, back into the room he had just escaped from.

Someone cleared their throat, getting George's attention. He glanced up at them. They had raven hair with brown eyes and a rather firm gaze. "That's Dream. You won't see him much." The raven haired man sat in front of George.

He glared at the door then back at the stranger.

"I go by Sapnap. You?" the raven said, now known as Sapnap.

"George..." he answered nervously.

"Well, welcome to Blue Skies!" Sapnap lowered his voice and leaned a bit closer. "Or how I call it; Gray Hell."

"Anyway! Good luck my friend! Oh, and a bit of advice: stay away from Dream." Sapnap smiled, walking away.

Dream was clearly trouble, yet---he intrigued him.

He looked back at the door which Dream had disappeared to, he tried to inspect the door but a staff member got in his way.

"What are you doing?" the staff member asked, sporting a name tag which read "Rodger".

"Uh.. what's there? Behind the door?" George inquired nervously.

"It's none of your business. I would suggest you don't try to go to off-limits places, especially to patients," Rodger grumbled.

"But... If it's off-limits than why did I see Drea---Clay, go back there?" George asked which made the staff narrow his eyes.

"It doesn't concern you, George." The staff crossed his arms. He decided not to push him further and walked away.

When one of the staff got the attention of the members, they gathered their chairs together and created a circle around them.

George followed, unsure of what it exactly he was supposed to be doing. He sat next to Sapnap turning to shoot a glance at the door Dream went through. He was hopeful he would see Dream during the meeting, but the door never opened.

The meeting consisted of getting to know each other. Luckily, George was able to somehow get out of talking despite Sapnap's efforts.

When it was medication time, George got in the line behind Sapnap. He took a quick glance around before deciding that he was, in fact, right. He would rarely see the blond.

When it was George's turn they handed him a small container with a small light blue pill in it. "What is this for?" He looked up at the woman behind the counter.

"Just a vitamin, don't you worry!" The woman seemed suspiciously cheerful. He inspected the pill once last time before taking it with a sip of water.

Before he was able to walk away, the women stopped him with a command. "You need to lift your tongue so I make sure you took your pill."

George listened, then he was able to walk away. He nervously used the restroom with the others before following the others out towards the cabins. He said goodnight to Sapnap before he walked into his cabin which was locked behind him.

George looked at his one pair of clothes before laying down in the bottom bunk. The bed was uncomfortable, but was too busy thinking of what was behind the door to care.

-

He was woken up pretty early and wasn't very happy about it, but he didn't have much of a choice. He followed the others away from the cabins and into the main building.

George looked around but there was no sign of the blond. George made his way over to Sapnap sitting in front of him.

"Will I ever see Dream again?" he asked without thinking.

Sapnap raised his eyebrow. "Possibly. Why are you so interested in Dream? I told you---"

"I know," George stopped him with a groan. "I'm sorry, I'm just curious."

Sapnap lowered his voice so the staff near couldn't hear him. "Well stop. Your 'curiousness' will get yourself hurt."

What does that mean? "What do you---"

One of the staff had came up to the two. "Nick, I believe you should give George some space."

Sapnap looked at George before standing up. "Yeah. I should..."

George was confused, Sapnap did nothing wrong. Did I do something wrong?

Sapnap walked away nervously as if he knew he had done something wrong. George looked at the staff member. "What? What did---?" George started but the staff stopped him.

"He did nothing wrong, he just needed to give you some space." The women smiled before turning and walking away.

"That's what they always say." Another member with the name tag "Eret" walked up to him. "Word of advice: don't talk to only one person, it makes you look suspicious." Eret smiled before walking away as if he said nothing.

Suspicious? What? Just making friends looks suspicious?

George was dozing through the morning prayer. He wanted to be fixed but his mind was so wrapped up in his conversations with Eret and Sapnap.

Sapnap got in trouble for talking to me. Eret said not to talk to the same people? Are they afraid I might fall in love with one of the other members?

He was coming to get fixed, not to be in a relationship with a boy. He cringed at the fact they thought that was what he wanted.

When the prayer ended, George was free for a couple of minutes before his first official meeting began...

________________________________