Chapter Twenty-Six | Moved

Dream followed Gibson into his office as he motioned towards the seat. Dream sat down, and Dave left, closing the door behind him.

"What do you want?" Dream spat.

"I come with a deal," Gibson chuckled.

"And?"

"You and George obviously can't stay together, because you're breaking every rule I ever made," Gibson said. "You can go to our partner facility, leaving George behind, or you stay here and risk your precious George get hurt or taught another lesson."

Dream wanted nothing more to kill him right there, but he had a feeling George would get hurt if he didn't corporate. With a sigh, he said, "Okay, I'll go."

"Good decision." Gibson pressed a button somewhere on his desk. "Dave, come get Clay."

Dream glared at Gibson, his piercing green eyes like daggers, until the door opened, revealing Dave with his hands in his pockets. He motioned Dream to the door with a jerk of his head. Dream shot Gibson one last threatening glance before following Dave out the door.

Dream was taken to a large room filled with people, chairs, and tables. He noticed Karl making his way over to him and glanced behind him to watch Dave leave the room, closing and locking the door behind them.

"Karl? Where are we?"

"Holding area. What are you doing here?" Karl asked, confusion in his voice.

Dream straightened his shoulders. "I'm here for the protection of George. What are you doing here? Sapnap's worried."

"After the incident they decided that I couldn't be around Sapnap, so they locked me in a padded room before taking me here."

"Do you know where we're going? Like, what it's called?" Dream asked, hoping Karl had some kind of idea of where they are going.

"The only thing I've heard is how it is much different from Blue Skies. Other than that I have no idea," Karl replied.

Gibson stepped in front of the group of people, clearing his throat. "Alright, I have tried everything I could to help you guys but I cannot do it anymore. You will be moving to Dexile Coast—our partner facility." Gibson paused for effect. "You will be taking a bus to the facility and I have a few rules that need to be followed.

"Rule one: No talking. Rule two: No touching. Rule three: You listen to everything the bus staff say. That should be simple enough." Gibson finished.

Dream and Karl exchanged a glance as soon as Gibson had moved away, talking with other staff across the room.

Karl frowned at Dream before turning and walking away with his head down and his heart heavy. Dream didn't say anything, just watched him walk away. Karl was scared, he didn't want to get in anymore trouble.

"Single file!" one of the staff shouted . The group looked around for a moment, disorientated, before getting into a line behind the person who shouted.

The walk wasn't long when Dream felt the breeze coming from the building's exit. The wind in his hair and against his cheek felt good and calm. Dream hadn't been able to be outside for more than a minute. No one had been outside than more than a minute.

The sky was open with no wired roof. Dream thought about running away, but he wouldn't leave George. And even if he wanted to, there were guards surrounding the group, two trained specifically on Dream.

Dream stopped at the stairs onto the bus, holding up the line and getting the attention of the guards in charge of Dream.

"Clay, get on the bus," one of his guards snapped.

Karl peeked from behind the group, catching Dream's figure for a moment before looking back in front.

"Dream," he corrected, his words like fire. "My name is Dream."

The guard rolled his eyes but didn't argue further. "Dream, get on the bus, now."

Satisfied that they called him the right name, he took in one last breath of the fresh air getting up the stairs and finding a seat next to a window. One guard sat in front of him, the other in the seat beside his. Karl sat behind him.

Dream watched as the cars passed by, leaning against the window.

Karl leaned over the seat and lowered his voice to a whisper. "I'm sorry, Dream... About George..."

Dream gave him a slight smile before leaning back against the window.

Everyone else on the bus was completely silent, most of them sleeping for the duration of the ride. They were told not to talk , but Karl broke that rule getting some concerned glances from the other passengers and threatening looks from Dream's guards. They weren't told how long they would be driving for, but Dream was missing George more than ever. In the end, he had to do this for him.

Gibson was fond of making deals with Dream; deals which concerned George's safety. He knew there was only one option to make, and that was to leave George.

And it broke his heart.

-

Dream must've fallen asleep because he woke up from getting poked by a metal pole. He sat up, noticing everyone else had already exited the bus.

"Dream, get up! Let's go!" a guard snapped, annoyance glittering in their gaze.

Dream pushed his tired body out of the seat and followed the annoyed guard. He was instantly snapped back to reality when his eyes caught a barb wired fence surrounding the building.

His eyes widened as he stumbled to a stop. Is this a prison?!

"I thought I was—" Dream was cut short by a jab into his chest, electricity spreading around his body.

"No talking!" the guard snapped at him. Dream stumbled, losing his breath before stabilizing himself. His skin tingled afterward, his hair standing up a little.

George isn't here... There's no point in fighting.

He followed the group, his head down. They arrived to a hall filled with small rooms, only big enough to house a single person.

They were directed to their rooms. Dream waited for his name, but it never came, even after everyone else was put in their rooms and locked.

"Dream! Move!" They jabbed his back with the pole, telling him to move forward and past the cell doors. He could see Karl's look of defeat as Dream passed him. Another door was closed, separating the main hall from where he was going.

They kept walking until they came to a metal door with a key code. It was different than the rest, it would be impossible for even the strongest person to bust through. Unlike the other cell doors with small windows, Dream didn't have one.

He was jabbed again before getting pushed into the room. The door slammed behind him locking with a beep.

Dream was trapped.

________________________________

Suck it writers block! No more! Anyways new location? More different P.O.V? Dream and George separated? So much going on! Good luck to y'all :P

Stay Calm, Stay Alive
Onyx

dreamm noooooo

~lead editor ruby