Chapter 2

I walking out of the stadium and Roman was following me out to my car, as I was trying to get in my car...he pulls me by the arm and I turn around.

"Stephanie wanted me to give you this invitation to this party"

"Okay, thanks I guess"

"Mhm"

I get in my car and drive off, leaving Roman in the parking lot, my phone kept buzzing off because of my sister and her boyfriend flirting with each other while on face time.

"Bruh, Can you guys not flirt while I am driving?"

"Aw is sis mad because she doesn't have a boyfriend yet"

"Come on, we are just having fun"

"Yeah and I am driving and it is weird"

"Don't be upset sister, you will find the one just for you some day"

"Mhm"

I hung the phone up and grabbed it as I got out of the car and started walking to my doorstep. I unlock the door and place my bag down by the door.

I get upstairs and take a shower, I change into my clothes and went to bed because I had no sleep at all.

I wake up the next morning, to more than six messages from my sister and her boyfriend... I ignored their bullshit and focused on me, the party Stephanie invited me to was today and we had to dress up fancy.

And of course me I wear black clothing because why not so I remember I had this black dress that my girly friend made for me for a different party so I can maybe put that on with these heels I guess.

My sister found out I was going to a party and immediately called me and this time I answered the phone.

"Where are you going sis?"

"To a party for WWE superstars, why?"

"Your lucky, I want to go?"

"No especially you bringing your boyfriend? I don't think so"

"Okay okay, but what are you wearing?"

"I have to wear fancy clothing, so I have this black dress that my girly friend made for me for a different party so I putting that back on and with some heels."

"Makeup?"

"Nude make up, I am not like you putting all of those pretty and dark colors on"

"Come on sis at least try it"

"No thanks, here I already done my hair and I just finished my make up so I am gonna put the dress on but not the heels yet"

"Okay sis have fun"

And by the way, Aj likes to sleep until the Afternoon, so it was like 3:56 when she woke up.

She hung up the phone and I grabbed my phone and walked out of the bathroom to try the dress on and it looks good on me, I am not gonna lie about it.

It was 5:30 when I finished eating so I went upstairs and put my heels on so I can get my purse, phone and keys and leave the house.

I left the house and got in my car and started driving because I was thinking I was going to be late because it 5:45.

I made there just in time, and Stephanie met me outside and gave me a hug and told me, you made it girl.

"Thanks"

"Come inside, there is drinks and also food if you want some"

"Okay"

Why is it ever time, I walk into a building, looking good... everyone eyes are on me like damn, do I look good or bad like what?

"Why y'all looking at Aj like that?"

"That is what I said"

Anyways I walk over to the bar and sat down, I asked for a glass and the bartender shook his head and got my wine.

"Hey Alex, you made it!"

"Yeah, I did because I thought I was going to be late"

"Here come with me"

He smiled and grabbed my hand as I followed him and Stephanie looked at me with a smile while she was talking to Triple H.

He brought me over to his cousins, Randy and Matt and Sasha Banks and he introduced me to them.

"Before you guys say anything, I already know who you are so there isn't time to introduce yourselves again."

"Thanks because I did not want to do that again"

"Aj, I love your dress, who made it for you?"

"My sister's friend... she made it for me"

"Nice, I should probably ask her to make her a dress for me"

"Sasha your dress looks amazing, you don't need another one"

"Thanks"

"But yeah like Sasha said your dress looks amazing"

"Thanks Roman"

"Ooo"

"Hey just because he complimented my dress doesn't say anything that you guys are ooing for "

We all laugh and I took a sip of my drink and Roman asked me to follow him again so I took his hand and followed him.

"Where are they going?"

"All I am going to tell you is that Roman is definitely in love with her"

"How?"

"It is obvious"

"Damn"

We went to this beautiful view on the balcony and we stood there and talked as we watched the view together and be mindful that everyone can't see us or hear us.

"Your funny Roman"

"Thanks"

He looks at me, and I look at him and we both now we are drunk because we had a couple of drinks and he got closer and kissed me.

I kissed him back and realized I couldn't do it so I ran off and went to the parking lot and drove back home.

As I was driving home, my sister called me and I answered the phone, she was kissing on her boyfriend and I looked so damn dumb for answering the phone.

"How did the party go?"

"Bad, I met Roman there and we talked with the others and he grabbed my hand and took me upstairs to a balcony so we can see a very nice view and all of sudden we both look at each other and he got closer and kissed me and I kissed back but ran off after that."

"Why did you run away?"

"Because I was drunk and he just got out of marriage and I kiss him"

"And?"

"I knew I was in the wrong when I called you"

"Hey, you need me and my advice"

"Not all the time, sometimes your advice is horrible... night sister"