Chapter 3

After my encounter with Roman and the kiss, I just avoid him, his cousins and his wise man after we kissed that night.

"Alex, what is going on, why don't you talk to Roman?"

"SHUSH or he is going to hear us, come on"

We walk into her office and we both sit down on her small sofa that she has in her office and I start explaining to her why.

"Remember when Roman grabbed my hand and we went upstairs to the balcony?"

"Yeah?"

"We talked and we noticed that we had some stuff in common and then we both look at each other and he gets closer and kisses me and I kiss him back and then I ran off."

"Girl, I know for sure.. you don't run off after a kiss"

"But I realized he just got out of marriage as well"

"True but still"

"I know I should've stayed but I couldn't"

"Well at least talk to him and be friends"

"Okay, I will"

I leave her office and started looking for Roman but he was no where so I went to look for his locker room and I found it, so I knocked on the door.

Once I knocked, he opened the door and he looked like he just got out of the shower because he washed his hair and had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I can just come back later"

"It is fine, come in"

"Okay"

"Why have you been avoiding me?"

"Look don't take it in a bad way but I been avoiding you because of what happened yesterday you know"

"I know it is fine"

"And I was wondering if we can still be friends"

"Yeah"

"Alright thanks for understanding me"

"Mhm"

I leave his locker room and place my hat back on my head and started walking down to the gorilla.

I made it there and sat down watching Sasha Banks and Naomi go against Natalie and Liv Morgan, I honestly never thought that those two we never work together but they did.

"How did it go?"

"He forgave me"

"Nice but anyways, what do you want your first match to be?"

"I need to talk to your dad?"

"He is on his way right now actually"

"Good"

Vince walks in and gives me a fist bump and sits down in the chair across from Stephanie and starts watching the ladies fight.

"Vince, why is Austin Theory always running behind you?"

"I have no clue, he thinks I am going to protect him from his battles... which I am not, and I really about to tell him right now"

"You need me Vince?"

"Yeah, fight your own battles"

"But I am the golden boy"

"You aren't, you been acting like that since you got here, and you really aren't"

"Alright fine, who is this? The new golden boy or some bitch"

"Watch it Austin because you don't want this"

"Like I can't beat you, I can and I can prove it"

"You can prove yourself to Aj?"

"You mean Aj, the one who has all of those amazing jobs in wrestling mainly?"

"Yeah"

"Oh no thanks"

"Exactly so good bye"

"Oh and by the way Aj, Roman wants to talk to you on the way out"

"For what?"

"I have no clue"

I walked out of the gorilla to my locker room to grab my bag, when all of sudden Roman appears behind me.

"Holy shit you scared me"

"Sorry, I came to talk to you"

"About what?"

"I wanted to see if you would like to workout together tomorrow and get lunch after"

"Yeah you gonna send me the address of the gym we are going to and you can pick what we can eat"

"Alright"

"See you tomorrow"

I leave the arena and my sister is steady calling my phone, I answered it and this time... her boyfriend was cooking food.

"Hey sis, anything new?"

"Yeah, Roman wants me to workout with him and then he gonna take me out to lunch"

"And you are going?"

"Yeah of course, we are friends now"

"More like lovers"

"Really"

"It is adorable sis"

"Good bye sis"

"Night"

I hung up the phone and parked in my driveway and locked the car. I walked into my house and put my bag beside the door and went upstairs to take a shower and changed clothes.

I went back downstairs to put my clothes in the washer and went upstairs again, I got under my blankets and went to sleep.

The next morning, I got out of bed and changed into a sports bra, shorts.. Nikes and put a jacket around my waist.

I organized my bag with what I need and walked outside to my car, after I locked the door. I started driving to the gym and I got a text from Roman.

"Hey Alex, you are your way right?"

"Yeah, I am on my way right now, what is up?"

"You need to ask them for my name since you never been here before"

"That will be easy"

"Okay, see ya"

I parked my car and locked it after I got out of the car. I walked in and they asked me who am I under? I said Roman and they checked me in.

"You made it"

"Yeah, there was no traffic so I made it, just in time"

"Alright let's go"

I followed him to the gym and we both started working out, I was working on my abs and he was working on back.

"Is that your girl"

"What do you mean?"

"That girl over there man"

"No, that is my friend"

"Well I am about to go talk to her"

"That ain't gonna work but go ahead I guess"

The guy that was talking to Roman came over to me and started examining my ever inch of my body.

"Damn ma, you looking mighty good"

"Uh, weird but thanks?"

"Why not gimme your name and number"

"I would rather die than give my number to some guy trying to check me out and already have me in his bed"

"Damn Aj that was cold"

"Alright"