Chapter 44

After the mess with Angela accusing me about texting her boyfriend and finding out that she was also cheating, we moved on from that.

I cut my sister off, I don't want to talk to her at all but Mom still does and she also invited us to come play Secret Santa, so we had to drive over to my brother's house.

We bought the gifts a week early and they were already under the tree.

"Hey Mom" I said before hugging her and then I took my jacket off and handed it to Ro.

"Aj, you better get in here and get two cups of pink panties because these motherfuckers almost drunk all of it" My brother's girlfriend added and I smacked him on the back of his head.

I walked inside and she poured me and Ro a cup, I walked back outside and handed him his cup.

"Alright everyone pulled the names already, don't be upset that you didn't get who you wanted, at least be grateful for what you got"

Everyone went inside to grab their gift they got their secret Santa.

I traded with Ro because I got him, we weren't going to open the bags until we got home so I put them in the car.

I was pretty tired and I wanted to go home, have a full week to rest before getting my ass up to go work again with bullshit.

We stayed for a bit until we felt like going home, I was tired and if Angela started any drama, I don't want to be in the middle of it.

I drove us back home so Ro could at least get some rest in him because I have to work tomorrow and he doesn't.

We made it home and got inside, I went to take a shower after I put my coat and shoes away.

After my shower, I got in the bed and Roman did the same thing as me, I turned the lights off and we went to sleep.

The next day, I got up and got ready for work. I put the outfit on and shoes, I kissed Roman goodbye and I'm hoping Jasmine has my coffee.

I started driving to work, it wasn't alot of traffic like it usually was but I'm glad cause I got that there faster than I always do.

After I parked, I walked inside and to my office. Jasmine already had my coffee ready for me.

"Thanks Jas, I really needed this" I added and she smiled at me. "Just letting you, those files you wanted me to do are on your desk and corporate ass is coming back in here when we have our meeting"

"Oh shit, what did we do now?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders and I opened the door to my office.

I set my bag down by my couch and my coffee on my desk, I sat down in my chair and begin working as I looked through the files Jasmine finished which was amazing.

After a while, I finished and it was time for our meeting, I got up and grabbed my coffee because I wasn't finished, I made the announcement for everyone to come to meeting room.

I walked inside and sat down, Jasmine sat beside me and everyone was starting to come in, even corporate too.

"Alright, I know you guys don't like seeing us in here but when people aren't doing their job like they are suppose to, we wouldn't be in here....to start this off....Avery, you aren't working at all, you steady flirting and trying to sleep with the next hot guy that walks through that door"

"Joe, you aren't doing anything either so I don't know why you are over there laughing your ass off. If Aj or Jasmine give or tells you do to something, you do it because you have a responsibility just like them, theirs is just more tough"

"If you do your job like you are supposed to, we wouldn't be having this conversation with you all, so starting next week....Monday through Thursday, you will be here at 8 o'clock sharp, if you are 15 minutes late and you have a reason, tell me but if you don't you are staying to do extra work, no exceptions" I added.

"Does everyone understand or do we have any problems?" She asked and everyone was silent. "Jasmine when Aj isn't here, you are boss...so remember that because you know she has other jobs to be at"

They walked out of the door and they started arguing. "We don't have time for all your bullshit, if you have a problem with what's new for this year, you either deal with it or get out, that's all I'm going to say because it's a new year and we have some new things running around here" Jasmine commented.

"This is bull shit, why do we have to stay extra time for being 15 minutes late?" Avery added.

"Your hoe ass shouldn't be complaining about this because you come to work 1-2 hours late and then try to leave early, so shut up"

"So everyone get back to work and if you have a problem, you come to me or Jasmine about it" I got out of my chair and threw away my coffee cup and went back to my office.

I sat down in my chair and started working on the analysis and other paperwork, I had to print out stuff and go back and forth to the copy room.

I took my heels off and threw on my slippers, after I filled out the paperwork, I printed all of them out, I waited for bit by being on my phone and then I got out of my chair to walk to the copy room.

"Aye Aj, you answered my email?" Someone yelled and I rolled my eyes, I stood in the door frame of the copy room and waited.