Chapter 8

We walk into Vincent's office and sat down, I explained to him what Austin and that guy he was with, what he did to my little sister.

"Austin get your ass in here!"

"Yes?"

"Don't play innocent, who attacked her sister?"

"My friend, I am tired of getting humiliated by others"

"Cause you suck Austin"

"Say one more thing about me and I swear-"

Before he finished Roman walked in with his cousins and wise men.

"You gonna do what Austin?"

I smiled and looked down into the chair and back up again to see what is going on.

"I gonna pin her one day"

"Like to see you try"

He leaves and they sat down in a chair and Paul sat down on the couch by himself.

"Sis, what are you blushing at?"

"I ain't telling you that"

"Mhm"

Roman pulled me outside of Vincent's office and kissed my cheek.

"Why did you leave me in the bed like that?"

"Cause I had to get my little sister duh"

"Well, found your little note silly, and I also felt that kiss"

"Of course you were going to feel it, what did you expect?"

"I wasn't expecting you to kiss me and this time you weren't drunk"

"Oh, you are right"

My sister and the usos and his wise man, Paul walk out of Vince's office and they walk over to us, my sister hugged me because she showed me a surprised, she got accepted to her dream college and she is leaving tomorrow.

The only reason she was at her high school was to get her stuff from her locker and see her school one last time.

"You want me to drive you to the airport?"

"Yeah"

"But where is your stuff?"

"I already got that taken care of sis, now can you drive me to the airport?"

"Y-yeah I can drive, I will be back Roman"

Me and my sister walk out the arena and get into my car, I started driving to the airport, we get out the car and walk to her gate, I start to tear up and my sister started walking inside her gate but ran up to me and gave me one last hug while she was crying.

"I am going to miss you sis"

"I am going to miss you too!"

"Bye!"

I wave goodbye as she walked onto her gate and onto the plane, I walk away from the gate tearing up because I am going to miss her.

I drove back to the Arena and walk inside, Roman grabbed me and was looking concerned when he did.

"She left, didn't she?"

"Yeah, she got accepted to her dream school and she just left"

"I am sorry about that Aj"

"No it is fine, I am happy for her because she gets to pursue her dreams as a lawyer now"

"Nice! I think she can do it"

"Yeah me too"

I walk into my locker room and sit down on the couch, scrolling through the pictures of me and my sister took together, I cried because I am going to miss her so damn much.

"Aj, you alright?"

"Yeah I am fine Roman"

"No you aren't"

"Yeah, I am not fine"

"Your sister loves you and she doing it for you and your mom and the rest of her family, she gonna be in your heart"

"Mhm"

"Do you want to go to this party my family is having tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure"

"If you see a white jeep outside your house tomorrow, it is me"

"Alright"

I leave the arena and walk to my car and got inside and started driving to my house, I got inside and went upstairs and took a shower, then ate some food and then went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and change clothes... after I changed I grabbed the keys to the white jeep and decided to head to the store so I can get some mix for the pink panties.

I called Roman and told him I am on my way... just heading to the store, he said alright and hung up the phone right after that.

I headed to store and bought 15 of the pink lemonade mix so we can make the drink, then I headed to check out and then walked to my car.

I got in and started driving to Roman's house, and he was inside, so I honk the horn once and he walked outside the house and got in the car.

"How are you?"

"I am alright what about you?"

"I am fine"

"Nice"

I drove to my aunt's house and we entered from the back yard, I brought the bags in and he followed behind me after he closed the gate.

"Hey Aj, who is this?"

I whispered into his ear to so that he can agree with me that we are roommates before I speak to my cousin.

"That is my roommate"

"Nice to meet you"

"You too"

"Mom, I brought the mix"

"Okay, come on let's go make it"

Me and my mom walked inside and went to go blend the mix to make some pink panties while Roman sat outside and waited for us.

Few minutes later, we came out with the cups filled with pink panties, I gave Roman a cup and kept the other cup while my mom gave the rest of the cups out.

"Aj who is this fine young man?"

"That is my roommate"

"He ain't gonna be that anymore in a bit"

"Disgusting Auntie, go sit down"

"I am so sorry about that, that's the aunt that simps for any hot man she sees"

"It is fine, I did feel a little uncomfortable after she said that but it is fine"

"Look what you did, made that boy uncomfortable"

"He won't be uncomfortable soon after this"

"Take your mother home or go lay down"

Me and Roman took a sip of pink panties and we were listening to the music, while the rest of my family was talking.

"Auntie, I thought you were gonna tell us what happened the last time, they were drinking these?"

"Y'all want me to tell them?"

"Honestly I really don't care, we were drunk that night"

"Okay so we were listening to When we by Tank and I gave them the drink and her roommate introduced himself to me and her brother, after that a few minutes went by and he was relaxing into her side and kissing on her, then her brother's neighbor said I thought y'all were roommates and I said that is what happens when you drink this and that was pretty much it"