Chapter 47

I was walking back into the office to do some work before corporate comes in here and gets on my ass so I sat back down in my chair and started some paperwork and printed some other stuff on my computer.

"Hey Aj, how's your day so far?" Genesis asked as she leaned on my door frame. I just finished everything before she came in here. "It's okay, I guess...just tired" I added as I got out of my seat and walked with her out of my office.

"Did you have your daily coffee?" She questioned me and I shook my head no and she reached over Jasmine's desk to grab a cup of coffee for me.

"You need it, anyways...how's everything going? Do I need to talk to some people?" We walked into the conference room and sat down. "You can definitely talk to Avery's group, they haven't been doing shit"

She got out of the chair and opened the door. "Avery's group get your asses in her, now!" She yelled and they immediately came in and stood in front of us. "Fix your uniform, you dress like a whore....now why haven't we been doing what we are supposed to do?" Genesis questioned them and Avery looked at her rudely.

None of them answered and I just sat back drinking my coffee. "Don't look at Aj because she has given you guys too many chances so don't look at her to save you now because she is over it" She added and I slightly nodded my head because I was enjoying this, I yell at them too many times to do their work and that's why they always have a deduction from their paychecks since they don't do shit.

"First of all, I'm not with them on the parts where they don't do their work because I literally have to go back over the work they didn't do to get them done because they don't do shit and it pisses me off because I'm getting a deduction from my paycheck because you bitches aren't doing what you are suppose to, I have kids at home that I need to feed and you are taking money out of their mouths"

"So you were the one who left that big pile of papers on my desk?" I asked and she nodded her head and I looked at Genesis. "Look what you guys are doing Avery, out all of you ladies she is the only one doing her work and she gets less money because of you"

"I was doing my work Aj, I'll even show you" Avery got out of the chair and walked out of the conference room to bring back her proof of her doing her work like she is supposed to, she comes back in and throws the papers at me.

"What is this?" I asked as I looked at the paper and there was nothing on them, it was completely blank. "What do you think this is? Kindergarten, you all are grown women who can't even do the simplest thing but come to work and do what you are supposed to do"

Me and Genesis walked out of the conference to talk about what are we going to do with the rest of them since the only one working was Katie.

"What are we going to do? Katie is the only working and I can't just fire her with the rest of them like that, Katie is a single mother with 2 kids and she is working hard for that paycheck" I mentioned and she agreed with me.

"So we just have to fire the rest of them, they have to find another job that doesn't include sitting at a computer and doing paperwork because they clearly seem like they can't do that" She added and we walked back inside the room.

"Katie can you please leave the room?" I asked and she left the conference room to go back to her desk.

"For the rest of you, you ladies are fired, you will have to find a job that does not include sitting a computer and doing paperwork, matter of fact...I have the perfect job for the rest of you"

I pulled a index card from the desk and gave it to them. "You wanna dress like a whore, you can act like one and take your shit up the street and to the left"

"Have a nice life ladies" Genesis acknowledged before we walked out of the conference room for the finally time and went back to my office, I grabbed my bag and purse as I checked my watch because it was almost time for me to leave"

I signed out and grabbed my keys off the desk and walked out of the building to my car, I get in and I was pretty hungry so I decided to get me some food on the way home. I got Panda Express and drove back home.

I get out of the car with my bags and food, walked inside the house from the garage. I put my keys on the rack and set my food on the kitchen counter. "Hey Aj, how was work?" He asked as he walked out of the office room.

"It was alright, I had to fire the people in Avery's group except one person because while they were laughing their asses off, Katie was the only one doing the late work and the work that is due the exact same day." I was stressing out so bad.

"You do alot for your job baby, you need a break" He started massaging my shoulders and I pulled up my hair into a ponytail. "I know but who else is going to do the work even when I'm not there" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders and kissed my neck.

"I can't leave Jasmine and Carla to do that job by themselves because they hate them as much as I do, they get on my nerves and when I hear Jasmine or Carla come talk to me, I'm laughing the next minute, I'm not leaving them to deal with that by themselves even when I'm sick, I can't" I added and my head fell down.

"Like I said, you need a break baby....you have to take one, you have 60 days to take a day off and you aren't using them like you should be" He lifted my chin and turned me around. "You are a hard worker and I love that about you but you and your health matter to me and it should matter to you"