Chapter 27

I laid my head down on Roman's lap and closed my eyes, it was a getting hot in his room so I took my jacket off leaving me in a sports bra showing my back tattoo, my full arm tattoos, and the back of my neck tattoo.

I already knew I turned Roman red because I felt his body starting to heat up against my own body.

"Roman I know you are blushing right now but I'm going to need you to stop" He chuckled at me before he started laughing.

Everyone else was laughing and I flipped all of them off with my middle finger.

"Alright I will admit that you are one sexy woman but you need to stop looking sexy so I can stop turning red."

I giggled "That will never happen unless you want me to wear no makeup and show you what I look like."

"I already know what you looked like because you and a few other women superstars did a photo shoot with no make up and you still look sexy"

"That's cool uce but someone is here to see us again" Jimmy pointed out, as I turned my head and looked at him confused.

Solo came back in the room with a attitude and sat himself on the side of Jey knocking him over, he was pretty upset.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Roman asked Solo, Solo said nothing and I found that a little disrespectful.

"I find that disrespectful that you ain't say anything when he asked what's is wrong with you, you need to speak up." I sat up and leaned against Roman's shoulder.

"I'm not going to talk about it-" He said but Jey cut him off "Then why are you in here, looking like you want to talk about it but you don't...you seem angry about it but" I said and he got up and left.

"Leave it be because I'm not about to deal with cause I'm going home now" I grabbed my jacket and the keys from Roman's pocket.

Roman followed behind me out the arena and to the car, I got in and he did too so I started the car and drove us back home.

I walked inside the house and went to take a shower and change clothes and then laid down in the bed, Roman walked in a little bit later and took a shower and change clothes after then laid down beside and laid me on his chest and we went to sleep together.

Next day, I got up and walked into the living room. From last night, I had a sports bra under a sweater that was off my shoulder with some shorts under.

I made myself a cup of coffee and went to go relax by the pool under the sun, my phone was off because I didn't want to be bothered unless it was Roman or a emergency.

"Baby I want cuddles, can you come give me some?"

I smiled and finished my coffee and walked inside. I placed the cup in the sink and followed behind him and we laid down on the bed on and cuddled.

"How come you always get your way with me?" I asked.

"Oh that's easy, it is just getting on your sweet side that's pretty much it"

"You never really show me your sweet side, so how do I know when to do that?"

"Make me smile or laugh, tell me things you would never tell anyone as a compliment"

"I do that you just don't give it-" He grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine. "You gonna use that against me to shut me up now?" I asked and he chuckled before kissing me again.

We made out for a while until his phone started ringing "Who's calling me?" He questioned as I turned over to see a unknow caller with a number beginning with 888.

"Don't answer those calls with these 3 numbers because they want you to buy stuff off of them so they won't get for it and you will be the one in trouble."

He hung up the phone and kept kissing me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed onto my legs and rested between them as he kissed me.

"B-baby, B-baby" I moaned into his ear with a smirk and he thrusted into me as I moaned more into his ears. "You can't be doing that to me" He said as I giggled for a bit.

"Not funny and plus you made me make a mess now I have to clean up" He got up and walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

He is so funny and adorable, I grabbed my phone and took my hair down....he walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"Like what you see" He laughed at me as I got up and kissed his cheek and walked into the bathroom, I brushed out my hair.

I tied my hair up and walked into the living room to answer my phone "Hello, this is Aj" I said and on the other line, it was my friend Ingrid. "Hey Aj...do you have a problem with me staying at your house for about a week until they fix this pipe leak?"

"Yeah no...I don't have a problem with that" I said and she immediately hung up the phone and I slapped my forehead.

"Who was that?" He questioned "It's my friend Ingrid, she has a leak in her house and she wants to stay here for a week and I should've told her no but it was too late"

"Is she that bad?" He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Not really, she slept with my friend Genesis's boyfriend because she so damn flirty"

"Then I will just stay in the room while she is here and when she isn't, I can come out" He insisted.

"I mean maybe that could work but I'll have to do everything for you, like get your food and run errands for you"

Forever MineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara