Chapter 39

I'm back at work and apparently my family is back on good terms after finding out my sister was sleeping with our stepdad when she was 18, hiding it for 8 years....I stopped talking to her and now we are back on good terms.

Anyways I brought Joelle to work with me because I need to watch her actions because of her depression and anxiety, the rest of her siblings are at my house with their grandma and my mother.

"Aye wassup Joelle, what you doing here?" Jimmy asked and she looked up instantly after fidgeting with her fingers. "Aj brought me here" She commented.

"Why'd you bring her here with you Aj?" He questioned me and I rolled my eyes, I pulled him outside the locker room to tell him.

"Joelle has depression and anxiety, you would probably know that she has anxiety because of the way she was fidgeting with her fingers, but she also has depression and I'm going to tell you this right now."

"Depression just doesn't comes and goes, she has it forever until she decides on what to do on treating it, her anxiety is fine....I give her a fidget just to keep her mind focus on her studies, depression is not something easy to get rid of, just love her and don't be afraid to ask questions about it because her father just found out about it yesterday too" I added.

He nodded his head and we walked back inside the locker room, he hugged Joelle for a bit and then sat back down. Roman finally comes in....followed by Solo and....Sami, ughh.

I can't stand Sami, he gets on my nerves....he makes my blood boil but we aren't going to worry about Sami and his bullshit, my eyes are focused on Joelle's action.

"Joelle?" Sami called for her but she didn't answer, he called for her again and she didn't answer, he called for her one last time, but she still didn't answer. He got up and snapped in her face and she woke up.

"Go sit your ass down Sami" I pointed at the chair and he sat down "You okay Joelle?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Why in the hell would snap at her?" Jey questioned and he chuckled.

"Didn't you clearly see that she didn't answer me, I called for her about 3 times and she didn't answer me so what was I supposed to do?" He mentioned.

"Uhh, wait till she finishes with whatever is going on with her mind right now, if she is dozing off in space don't touch her, just let her think. If she is talking to herself...let her because that's how she communicates with herself to get things done, understand?" I shrugged my shoulders and he rolled his eyes.

"Sami man, you can't be doing that to people. Would you like it if someone just snaps at you to get your attention" They all questioned him. "No but I will do it to Aj, cause she doesn't listen"

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off as I leaned back into the couch and let Joelle rest her head on my shoulder.

"So can I ask what is going on with Joelle?" Jey says and we all turn our attention to Sami to get out the room because we don't have time for all that bullshit. So Sami steps out the room and closes the door behind him.

"Joelle is suffering with depression and anxiety, I brought her to watch her actions, see if something news pops up or something old gets in the way" I commented.

"You would probably know that I have anxiety by the way I fidget with my hands and fingers or doze out into space" She added and he nodded his head.

"Can you Aj explain the depression thing, like how can you get it?" He questioned and I took off my jacket. "Depression isn't something you can easily get and get rid of, it doesn't come out of no where and you can't get rid of it that easily, let's say we are all working on this assignment and we have to turn it in by the end of class, we are working on it because it is easy for us, but it isn't for Joelle because it feels like a mountain to her."

"She is going through alot of hell right now and I'm trying my best to get to know her depression more so I asked Aj to bring Joelle with us to work so I can witness it myself" Roman sat back down beside us.

"Got it....thanks" He says and he walks out the room. Sami walks back in the room and he was laughing and he kept on laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Roman asked and he didn't answer so he kept on laughing for the past 15 minutes and I was tired of it.

I tried to get up but Joelle sat me down and broke his nose, we are both looking at her with shock and his hands are covering his nose because it was bleeding.

"You've been laughing for the past 20 minutes, shut the hell up" She snapped, I pulled her back and sat her down.

"Are you just going to let this girl break my nose" He pointed out and Roman shrugged his shoulders.

Sami walks out of the room and Jimmy, and Jey came back in the room and sat down. "What happened to him?" He asked.

"I broke his nose" Joelle commented and they were shock. I had a smirk on my face because he deserved it, he came back in the room and kept laughing, we asked him what he was laughing about and he didn't say anything so he keeps on laughing for the past 20 minutes and it is getting annoying, so Joelle confronted him and said shut the hell up and he didn't listen so she broke his nose.