Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning to receive a bunch of text messages from my sister asking me about my date I had yesterday.

I ignored them and got changed and decide, hey maybe I should go back to the gym before I go back to work. So I grabbed my bag and keys and went downstairs to my garage and got in my car and drove to the gym.

I got to the gym and checked in under Roman's name again because this was the second time I went to the gym.

So I worked on back and legs, so I did my little workout and then took a break. Roman showed up as soon as I got back to working out.

"Hey Aj, didn't expect you to be working out again"

"Well, you know I have to keep my body in shape to keep going"

"True"

"Hey, I wanted to say thanks for taking me out, I realize we do have a lot of things in common together"

"Yeah and it is no problem"

"Was your arm on the seat when I was on the phone with my sis?"

"Yeah, my right arm got tired so I started driving with my left hand"

"It is fine, but yes my hands do get tired when driving so you aren't alone on that"

After we finished working out, I invited him to come with me to go the bar that just opened up last week so I went home, showered and changed, put my gym clothes in the washer and put the others in the dryer.

"Hey Roman, want me to pick you up this time?"

"Yeah sure, trying to save gas since the prices went up"

"I understand, I will be there in like 15-25 minutes... depending on the traffic"

"Take your time"

I stopped texting him and ended up pulling into his driveway, and he got in the car and closed the door behind him.

"Thanks for picking me up"

"No problem"

I pulled out of his driveway and started driving to the new bar that just opened up a week ago and I never got a chance to check it so I asked Roman to come with me.

We pulled into the parking lot and it was fucking full so I had to look for a open spot and I found one and took it before another person takes it.

We both got out of the car and walked inside the bar, He found a high table since everyone took all the tables.

The bar was full of music and people dancing, and drinking... their bar looked amazing, so I didn't want to get a drink yet until I felt like it.

"This bar is amazing"

"Yeah, it is really packed too"

"Mhm"

"You want a drink?"

"Sure, but we have to watch on how much we drink because you know Stephanie"

"Alright"

We walked over to the bar and waited for the Bartender since it was so many people asking for drinks.

"What can I get y'all?"

"What is your drink of the day?"

"Glacier Avalanche"

"You want to try that?"

"Sure I am done"

"Okay, we will have two of those"

"Alright, let me get started on that"

"Take your time"

Some guy walked up to me and grabbed my ass, I turned around and the guy was smirking... I slap the guy and grabbed his arm and trying breaking it.

"Aj, don't do it"

"Okay"

I let go of the guy's arm and let him lay on the floor as we waited for the guy to finish our Glacier Avalanche.

"Alright two Glacier Avalanche drinks"

"Here is a $100 tip, enjoy"

"Thanks"

We walked back over to the high table and sat down, the drink looks so good.

"How does it taste?"

"This shit is good"

"You are definitely right about that"

"Yeah it is definitely starting to kick in"

"That means we are taking you home"

"But I don't want to go home yet, I want more of the drink and probably you"

"Aj, we are taking you home, let's go"

"Party Pooper"

He picked me up and carried me over his shoulder and we walked to the car. He put me in the passenger seat and he started driving to back to my house.

"Give me your keys Aj"

"Here, take them"

I gave him the keys as I was still on his shoulder and he unlocked the door and carried me upstairs.

"Aj, you think you are going to be okay for the night?"

"No, you can stay the night to make sure I am okay"

"Alright"

"Can you cuddle me?"

"You want me to cuddle you Aj?"

"Yes please"

"Okay come here"

He grabbed my waist and cuddled me for the night, I grabbed his hand as well and we both fell asleep after that.

I woke up the next morning, and I realized Roman was in my bed, and I woke him and said "Morning"

"Do you remember last night"

"Kinda, I remember you giving me cuddles and holding my hand as we fell asleep after that."

"Yeah, you are really cute when you sleep"

"I never noticed that"

"Well now you do"

"If you want to go home, you can cause I am about to take my ass another nap"

"You want me to stay?"

"I don't mind"

"Alright"

"Are you gonna get something to eat?"

"When my nap is over, if you gonna lay down with me then lay down"

"Okay"

"My mom is inviting me to come over to my brother's house"

"Nice"

"You can go with me if you want"

"Sure"

"Alright let's go"

We both got out of my bed and put our shoes on, and went downstairs to my garage and got in the car.

I texted my mom to send me the address and she did so I put in the address on Google maps and started driving.

"This is your first time going to your brother's house isn't it?"

"Yeah and this is the first time my brother is going to meet you silly"

"Yeah they are probably gonna be surprised to see that I am with you as a friend"

"True"