Chapter 21

"Hey, you alright?" He asked as he pulled me aside by my waist.

"I was on the phone with my sister about taking a break and she is right, I can't keep working like this"

"You've been stressing out everytime you do come home from work, you stay up to 1 in the morning and can barely sleep."

"I'm just tired alright" I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head in his shoulder.

"Come on, let's go home"

We walk out of the arena and he drives us back to my house, and he unlocks the door with me carried on his shoulder.

"She is sleep?"

He shook his head and walked into my room and the kids went to go lock the door behind them since Roman didn't do it.

He laid my down on the bed and laid beside me, I laid my head down on his chest.

He turned the lights off and pulled the blanket over us and we dozed off to sleep.

The next day as in the next week, I woke up and went downstairs...I made breakfast and they woke up, I went outside and sat down on the patio chair.

"Baby why are you out? It's hot as fuck and you are sitting in the heat" He opened the back door and looked at me crazy.

"Cause I wanted to come out here, plus I'm getting in the pool later so don't worry I will be fine my love" I said as I leaned back in the chair and closed my eyes.

"Alright well I will be back, I gotta run some errands" He walked inside and left the house while I steady sat in that chair.

Minutes later, my sister is calling me and she was on the phone with mom.

𝑀𝑜𝑚: 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛? 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢?

𝗠𝗲: 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?

𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖, 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝.

𝑀𝑜𝑚: 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡? 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑡, 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡.

𝗠𝗲: 𝗠𝗼𝗺 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗴𝗼.

I hung up the phone and walked inside to change clothes, I was not about to sit on that phone and listen to my sister talk about how stress she is over work.

I walked back out to the back and walked over to the pool, I dipped my feet in first then got in, it was little cold and little warm.

"Baby I'm back, come here really quick" He yelled, but I didn't hear him.

He walked outside and stood by the pool, I opened eyes and looked up.

"You didn't hear me from inside?" He crossed his arms "No I didn't hear you at all actually, why what did you need?"

"Just come inside, take shower and change, please?" He walked inside followed by me but I went upstairs to shower and change clothes like he asked.

When I walked downstairs, Richard, my ex was here and I didn't want to say anything to him but I need to know why  is he here?

"Why are you here, Richard?" I gave his sarcastic look and crossed my arms.

"I came to apologize for what I did to you" He said and I was so pissed, he had all this time to apologize and now he wants to? Like I can even believe him.

"Bullshit! You had all the time in the world to apologize to me and you decide to do it now while I'm carrying all this stress on my back? Just go away"

I walked upstairs to the room and closed the door, Richard was still trying to talk but Roman told him to leave.

"I will see you at work" I went upstairs to change clothes and grabbed the keys and went to work.

"Alex do you want to do another match with Roman?" She asked and I shook my head no and handed her his titles that he left in my locker room.

"He left these in my room, make sure he gets them when he gets here" I took my hair down and walked into my locker room.

I was working out as my music played on my speaker, the music was low since they were recording down the hall.

Someone was knocking on my door, I opened the door and it was Sami.

"Sami what the hell do you want?" I asked as he made himself comfortable on my couch.

"I need to talk to Roman, so I came to get your permission to talk to him."

"Check your messages because you just got a message from Jey and please leave cause you are disturbing my workout"

He got up, walked out of my locker room and pulled out his phone to check his messages and I went back to working out but then the P.A turned on and Stephanie told me to turn on the TV to watch something.

I turned the TV on and I sat down on the couch and turned the music off and turned the volume up.

It was Roman talking to Sami after he just came into my locker room, I never seen some fake ass shit in my entire life.

This was hella funny to watch, I turned the TV off and went back to working as I put the music back on.

Stephanie walked in and turned my music off, and just started at me with her arms crossed.

"Aren't you supposed to be watching that?" She complained and I just laughed. "Why was I going to watch Roman act fake to Sami?" I joked as I continued to work out.

"You were supposed to watch the whole thing and see what was going to happen but it is already over" She threw the remote at me and walked out of my locker room.

"What the hell is wrong with you Steph?" I snapped back at her cause she came at me.