Chapter 7

Me and Roman were invited to another party but this time I had to wear a dress again so this time I put on red.

And I just found something out, I found out I had to sing for the people including Roman, and I haven't sung in a while.

I called for my limo driver to come pick me up and take me to this address.

I met the driver outside and got inside the limo, I gave him the signal to drive to the address.

30 minutes later, I made it to the place and he opened the door for me and help me outside the car.

"Have fun"

"Okay"

I walk inside and was greeted by the host and some of his friends, I shook their hands and walked with the host to the stage.

"You can sing whatever song that comes to your head and most importantly, have fun with it."

"Okay"

I got on the stage and grabbed the microphone, I took a deep breath before I started singing Control by Zoe Wees.

"Why is Aj up there?"

"They invited her and wanted her to sing" said Sasha and Randy, as they were paying most of their attention to me.

I started singing and I felt like I was going to give up and quit singing but I didn't and kept going with the flow.

When I finished the song, I was shaking because that was the first time I got back to signing, and I felt like crying but as it turns out, I had the crowd crying.

I get off the stage and hug the host, and walk over to Sasha, Roman, Randy, Matt, Jimmy, and Jey.

They were crying, and they gave me a hug and I hugged them back.

"Where did you learn how to sing like that?"

"You had us in tears"

"I learned on my own and yeah that is why it is one of my favorite songs."

"That was beautiful"

"Thanks"

"Aj is that your mom?

"What the hell?"

Me and Roman walk over to my mom which looks like she was a bartender and serving her drinks.

"Mom, what the hell?"

"Oh hey baby, they invited me to come serve my drinks"

"You said you didn't want to make money off of it"

"I wasn't expecting it either, but they are paying good money"

"Omg"

"Aj, it is fine, they enjoy her drink."

"Fine, at least give me one"

"Here"

I grabbed a drink and chugged it down, Roman looked at me and it looked like he wanted to laugh at me and I flipped him off and he busted out laughing.

"Roman can you take my daughter home?"

"Yeah, I was just about to ask you that too"

"Well you have my permission to"

Roman waved to Sasha and Randy, and Matt, and his cousins goodbye and carried me over his shoulder. We walked to his car and he put me in the passenger seat in the front and then he got in the car.

"That is why you never chug down her drink like that"

"Yeah, I will be fine Roman don't worry"

"Yeah like I can believe that, quit lying"

He started driving to his house and I went to sleep, he pulled up into the driveway and carried me over his shoulder as he unlocked the door to his house and walked inside.

His kids were like shocked and sitting down on the couch, watching a movie together and they turned around to look at him.

"Dad, who is that?"

"Aj, she is drunk and her mom gave me the permission to take her home"

"Hi guys"

"Hi?"

"Okay time for bed Aj"

"But I don't want to go to bed"

"Well you are going"

He walked upstairs with me on his shoulder and went into his bedroom, he gave me some clothes and told me to go change into it while he waited.

I walked out the bathroom with a messy bun and big shirt on and shorts on, I collapsed on him and he put me under the blankets and went to go change.

The next morning, I get a call from my younger sister saying that she wants me to take her to work with me and I said yes, I will be there soon.

Lucky me that my locker room still has a bag of clothes for me so I will go pick up my sister and change into the clothes when I get there.

I smiled at Roman and kissed his lips and went downstairs and left a note before I left to go get my sister.

I met my limo driver outside and got inside the limo so we can pick my sister up.

We pulled up to her school since she had early dismissal and she got in and hugged me.

"Thanks sis"

"Ain't that what sisters are for?"

"Yeah"

My driver pulled up the arena and we walked inside the building and Stephanie stopped us inside.

"Who is that?"

"My little sister, she had early dismissal from school and my mom was drunk from the party so she couldn't pick her up from school."

"Hi, I am Stephanie"

"Alanya"

"Beautiful name, but anyways I won't keep you long, have fun."

We leave Stephanie and walk into my locker room, she sat down on the couch and I went to change clothes.

"Weren't you just wearing a big shirt?"

"Yeah, I was drunk and my roommate gave it to me"

"Mhm, Roommate"

"Yeah he my roommate"

"Come on, you get to watch my match by JoJo"

"Alright"

We walked outside to were the fans were and walked down the stairs and jumped over the barricade.

She sat down on in the chair next to JoJo and I sat down on the pole that holds the ring.

Austin walks down the ramp and gets into the ring as paces around me slowly and nods at someone.

I turn around and there is a guy grabbing my sister, and just punched her.

When I saw that, that fire everyone talks about grew and grew bigger, I kicked Austin in the face and RKO him, and grabbed a win.

Then I went after the guy who just punched my little sister, I jump on his neck and flip him, making him let go of her and he turned around and tired to punch me but I dropped kicked him.