Chapter 22

She walked back into her office and I scoffed as I walked out the back and seen a track and walked over to it with my phone.

"Omg it is Aj, Aj aren't you supposed to be inside?" The fan was pretty happy to see me but was being nosy.

"Yeah I was but I seen this track so I wanted to run, I see you have a drone...could you record me running around this track?"

"You want me to record you running? What is in it for me?" The fan teased me as I pulled out money.

"You want that or gear?" I asked as he took the money and put my phone on his drone and I went to starting point.

"And you can start" He announced as the drone started recording and I started running around the track.

After I ran around twice, I walked over to him and grabbed my phone, I gave him a hug and shook his hand as I walked back over.

"Bye Aj!" He yelled and yelled back saying Bye to him as I walked inside and everyone was watching me.

"What the hell were you doing out there?" Stephanie snarled at me but I ignored her and went into my room to take a shower and change clothes.

After I showered, I walked out of my locker room with damped hair and got stopped by Sami and Roman.

"What do you two want? I busy trying to do something and you two stopped me from doing it, so what do you want?" I groaned as I put my phone in my pocket.

"We heard you yell from the arena and wanted to know what were you doing?" Sami being nosy again.

"You being nosy again Sami, don't test me and since you want to know so bad...I was recording with a fan at the track across the street" I crossed my arms and they gave me this sarcastic look.

"Running at the track across the street, at 9 pm at night?" Roman remarked.

"You don't believe me? Take a look and then see if you believe me" I stated as I handed them my phone and leaned against the wall.

"Alright but why were you yelling?" Roman questioned me as I chuckled "The fan yelled bye and I yelled it back, are we done here?" I grabbed my phone and walked off.

Why is everyone coming for me? Like what I do...I was working out with the music on low, she had a problem with that and now people have a problem with me yelling to a fan saying goodbye?

Like what the fuck? I walked over to table and sat on top of it and started meditating.

Few minutes later, I hear a fucking TV being brought in by the camera crew and put it in front of me of what just happened previously.

"Bro I can't do shit in peace without y'all, move" I get off the table and walk into my locker room and grab the keys to my car and drive home.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked and the other shook his head and kept moving the TV.

"Where did Aj go? Where did she go...she has a match starting in 10 minutes" Stephanie asked the camera crew.

"She just left with her keys and went home, the schedule didn't say she has a match? Did you guys change it last minute?"

"She had a match against Sami Zayn, she needs to come back, call her" She complained but they shrugged their shoulders.

"We don't have her number, ask Roman to call her" He pointed to Roman's office and she walked over.

"Roman can I come in?" She asked "I'm talking to someone, can it wait?" He said but she said no and he told her to come in.

"You still talking to Sami- nevermind can you call Aj, she has a match but just left few minutes ago and it starts very soon." She pointed at her watch.

"Why did she leave? Who is she up against?" He asked and then looked at Sami who was chuckling, "She is going against him"

While they were talking, I came back to the arena and walked in, I threw my jacket in my locker room and waited in the gorilla.

Stephanie walks out his locker room and he tries to call me, but it went to voicemail.

"Where have you been?" She asked and I ignored her and minded my business.

I got up and walked out the gorilla to the ring, now it looks Sami has been wanting this match to happen so he was excited.

He was taking his sweet time and the bell already rung but he didn't hear it because of his music, so I rolled him over and got the win.

He had this shock look on his face and I went home after this, I grabbed my shit and went home.

"Aj, where you at girl?"

I'm at home after pinning Sami and grabbing the win, he shouldn't have took his sweet ass time to get in the ring and not pay attention to what was happening.

I heard Roman open the door and I just got out the shower and I wanted to sleep in lingerie that has been sitting in my closet for who knows how long and I'm just reading my book with my glasses on.

"Aj you up here?" He yelled from to the kitchen and I said nothing as I closed my book and took my glasses off and grabbed my phone.

He came upstairs and saw me, then he went into the bathroom to shower and change clothes.

"Why did Stephanie tell me to call you?" He asked and I put my phone down and sighed.

"Apparently I was working out and she told me to watch you be fake to Sami and I laughed and turned the TV off and went back to working out, she got mad at me and confronted me then she had a attitude so I left her alone and went to the track across the street and filmed with the fan and then came back to you and Sami being nosy and then I just minded my business after that."

"I wasn't being fake to Sami, what Sami was saying was actually true, Jey doesn't appreciate anything and yells at Sami for nothing."