Chapter 2: The First day

We see the shuttles making it's way to the landing pad of Beacon academy and once at the landing pad the shuttles make it's landing and students start exiting out of the shuttles once the doors were open. The first was a blonde boy who find a nearby trash bin and throw up while we see Yang, Ruby and Y/n make their way out of the shuttle and walk through the nice garden and stop by the middle just to look at the massive Beacon academy that impress Y/n.

Y/n: That's one tall academy. Beat other academics might be as big as this one.

Yang: (smile) Bet they do. So any friends who come here?

Y/n: Nope. I'm just on my own in this new place.

Yang: (smirk) Well looks like you'll be hanging out with us for now on right Ruby......Ruby?

They look around only to find Ruby ahead of them being amazed by the many weapons each students have brought and was about to qounder off when Yang pull her back so she won't get lost while Y/n chuckles a bit and ask.

Y/n: (smirk) See you like other students weapons?

Ruby: (little blush) Y-Yeah, they're weapons are just soo cool.

Yang: What's wrong with yours?

Ruby: (smile) I love my Crescent rose, I just like new weapons like making new friends.

Yang: (smile) Well maybe this will be a great time for you both to make new friends.

Ruby: Well what about you?

Yang: Well my friends are here and speaking a which there they are, I'll catch you both later!

She quickly run off to meet her friends as Ruby and Y/n watch her leave with her friends.

Y/n: There she gose.

Ruby: Yeah, this is gonna be hard.

Y/n: (smile) No worries, how hard it is to make friends. I mean I bet a few are like you or me and might get along either one of us.

Ruby: (smile) Yeah your right! Today I'm gonna make my first steps of making fri-

Suddenly she step back only to trip and fell onto a cart filled with luggages as Y/n turn to see her fell hard.

Y/n: (thought) Well that's a fail first steps.

He helps Ruby up when suddenly a girl with white long hair approaches them and says in anger.

???: (anger) What are you both doing?

Y/n: Sorry abouts that, Ruby accidentally trip and-

???: (anger) Sorry? Do you both have any idea of the damage you both could have caused?!

Y/n picks up one luggage and hands it to her while he also tell her.

Y/n: Relax I'm sure nothing is broken in there....I hope.

She just snatch it out of him and open it to reveal dust which surprised Y/n and then can't feel recognising her before.

Y/n: (thought) What do I have a feeling I know this girl?

???: (anger) This is dust, mined and purified from the schnee quarry.

Y/n: (thought) Schnee quarry?

???: (anger) What are you brain dead? Do you both not know what dust it is, fire, water, lighting enegry!

She then start to shake one of the dust from her hand which spread and Ruby feels like she is going to sneeze while she ask either Y/n and Ruby.