Chapter 10: Meet the family

We see a ship make its way to the beautiful kingdom as the ship make its landing at the landing pad and once landed the doors open and Y/n ans his team walk out of the ship as Y/n seem amazed of the kingdom as he smirks to himself while he says to his team.

Y/n: (smirk) You got a nice kingdom you have here. It looks like a fantasy like world.

Nick: (smile) Thanks.

Y/n: So you said your family wants to see me about something right?

Igris: That's right. They just want to see our new team leader of Beacon academy.

Y/n: Well they gonna be surprised when they see me and what I can do.

Nick: (smile) Bet they will. Come on, let's go.

They make their way through the street as citizens of the kingdom stop what they were doing and the wave to them, saying hello while they wave back at them.

Y/n: Seems like you guys are famous here.

Nick: (smile) Well having to save the kingdom many times is hard work but it does keep everyone safe.

Igris: Our family protects this kingdom for years and never back down or fall to any corruption for years.

Y/n: Sounds like honourable family.

Igris: Yes they are.

Soon they arrived at their home as the gate open in front of them and a man walked up to them and then bow while he said.

???: Hello Nick, Igris and Alex. I see you brought a new guest.

Nick: (smile) Indeed. Y/n this is Roberto Apollyon, he's Eric's older brother and is responsible of keeping  and researching archives of our family.

Y/n: (smirk) Cool. Names Y/n L/n, nice to meet you.

Roberto: Same to you. You must be their team leader of Beacon Academy. I've heard a lot about you and I must say they are interesting.

Y/n: (smirk) Can't blame you.

Roberto: Anyways you may enter and I can give you a tour around the place since my brother and his wife's are busy at the moment.

Nick: (smile) Sure thing.

Roberto takes them inside and once inside he Start to show them around the household as Y/n was impressive of the art and the rooms they have in stored. Soon they enter the training room where they see a females training at the training floor as Y/n and the others watched

Y/n: Pretty neat training room. I bet Weiss would like to be here.

Roberto: We use this training room to train our skills and our semblance so we be ready for any battle.

Y/n: You got a semblance?

Roberto: Indeed. I can summon fire animal forms. My favourite is a lion.

Y/n: (smirk) Nice.

???: Hey there guys.

Then the girl who was training came into the room after she was done training as she walk up to them and then noticed Y/n which ask.

??? 1: (smile) Hi there. You look cool. Are you friends with Nick and the others?

Nick: (smile) Yep ans he's our team leader as well. This is Y/n ans Y/n, this is Alice.

Alice: (smile) Hey there. It is nice to meet you.

Y/n: (smile) Same to you.

Alice: Wow you use guns. That's unsuspected.