Chapter 18: Penny's return

Outside of the CCT tower, we see Weiss, Ruby and Alex approach the tower as they stare at the tower as it is taller then anything that anyone had ever seen.

Alex: Well we're here. You want one of us to come with you Weiss?

Weiss: (smile) Nope. I'll be fine. You two will stay here while I'll head in and call in my family company. Try not to get yourselves in trouble okay?

Ruby: (smile) No promises!

Alex: We'll try our best.

Weiss: Good.

Once that she head inside and once she is gone the two sat down and wait her return.

Ruby: Say your father is serious about this isn't he?

Alex: We can't blame him. A war happened a long time ago that almost wipe out all life so he doesn't want this war to happen again.

Ruby: I understand.

Alex: So Ruby....your relationship with Y/n? How is that going?

Ruby: (smile) Very good. Although Yang is keeping him to himself, Blake is starting to make her moves and Weiss......I think she is shy.

Alex: What makes you say that?

Ruby: (smile) Trust me. I would know.

Alex: (chuckle) Well at least you and Weiss are getting along well.

Ruby: (smile) Yeah. She maybe from a royal family but she is apart of the team and friend.

Alex: (smile) Yeah.

Then Alex noticed something and looks over Ruby and then he had a surprise look on his face.

Alex: Ruby, look.

Ruby turn and soon sees what Alex is pointing at and she is surprised to see Penny wondering about.

Ruby: (surprised) Is that Penny?! We never see her since the docks.

Alex: Yeah. Let's go and talk to her.

Ruby nodes and the two make their way over to her. Penny was facing away from them so when Alex tap on her shoulder, she jumped and turn to see the two.

Ruby: (smile) Hey Penny! Long time no seek!

Penny:......I'm sorry but who are you two?

Ruby: It's me Ruby.

Alex: And Alex. Y/n's team member.

Penny: (surprised) Oh your Y/n's friends. Well...I'm sorry but I have to go.

She then try to walk away but Alex catch up to her qnd grab her arm.

Alex: Penny I believe something is wrong. Whatever this might be we can help. Just tell us what is wrong?

She look around almost like she is making sure no one is watching and then she turns to them and tells the two.

Penny: It isn't safe to talk here. Follow me.

The two comply and follow her somewhere that they can talk.

(Meanwhile)

Weiss exit out of the elevator and walk into the room where a line up of computers are seen for anyone to call their love ones, family or friends as she requested one and once she gets there she sat down and call in her family company where a screen female schnee Corp operator appeared.

Schnee Corp operator: (screen) Thank you for calling the Atlas- Oh! Miss Schnee! Good afternoon! Would you like me to patch you through to your father? I think your sister winter might be here as well.