Chapter 7: Fight the shadows

It was the middle of the night as we see a half moon hanging within the sky follow by howls in the distant. We see an abandoned church sitting on top of the hill while the graves are placed around the Church and left for nature to take. It was empty at first but then we hear of a sound of a motorcycle bike getting closer and soon we see Y/n riding up his motorcycle bike at the front of the gate and once that he turns off his bikes engines and looks over at the abandoned Church through his helmet and pulls out the small device to see he is in the area which he was.

He climb out of the bike and walk through the gate and walk across the graveyard. He glance around the grave stones to see many people die in different ways throughout the years. Still he make his way up to the entrance of the church and he get close to the door and was about to open it but heard a snap of a tree branch and immediately turn around and aim his pistol at whoever is trying to sneak up to him.

He looks around and there was nothing. He lowee his pistol as he look around and then turn to the door and then open it. He pushed the door forward and enter inside, inside the church is completely empty while it's dark however the moon light shines through the window ceiling above him and given him some light but not enough. He walk through the church, passing by the chairs around him until he stop in the middle and everything falls slient. Y/n grabs his pistol at the ready while he stood there like a statue but then turn his head to the left and then he spoke.

Y/n: I know your here. Come out and show yourself.

His voice can be heard throughout the chruch and soon the cload covers up the moon, turning the place around into total darkness. But suddenly candles suddenly lit up around him, giving him more light as they lit up. He look around while he is stay calm and then he heard footsteps in front of him and look over to see the assassin on top of the step in front of the chruch and in front of Y/n as the two stare at each other.

???: So your the Bounty hunter that has been looking for me. You have some nerves wanting me so badly.

Y/n: Yeah I wanted revenge.

???: Revenge? Impossible. I killed my victims and never let anyone know who they are. How did you managed to survive?

Y/n: Doesn't matter how I survived, what is important is that you took everything from me. My home, my family, everything! Your gonna pay for everything you did.

???: I'm a very skilled assassin while your just a kid. What makes you think that you can beat me in combat?

Y/n: One way to find out pal.

The assassin stare at him and slowly move both of his arms towards his back and pulled out two swords. He swing them around while Y/n ready his pistol as the church falls slient for a bit and then Y/n pulls out his pistol at the assassin and fired several shots which the assassin immediately blocks with his sword and church towards him while he blocks the incoming shots with his sword and then he swing his two blades at Y/n.

But he bend his back backwards to dodge the blades that swing right by his face as the assassin slide pass Y/n while he stood up straight, turns around and fires a few shots while he pulled out his second pistol and fired at him which he leaps while he spin around as he dodges the incoming bullets and land onto the ground and charge towards Y/n which he leap back as he swing his sword but he stab his sword onto the wooden floor while Y/n lands onto the first steps and swap his twin pistol to his shotgun chainsaw and fired several powerful shots of him.

The assassin dodges the incoming shots as he leap into the air while Y/n continues to fire his shotgun at the ceiling until he ran out. He reloads very quickly but he wasn't fast enough as the assassin leaps down, about to strike at him but he blocks his strike with his chainsaw as he charge it up and kicked the assassin back and charge towards him and his chainsaw attachment clashed into the assassin's sword and the two groan as they have a blade lock and then Y/n managed to cut the assassins sword in half which cost him to leap back and land away from Y/n while he check his second sword which is broken and looks over to Y/n whioe he swap his shotgun chainsaw to his engery axe as he turns it on.