Chapter 11: Blakes secret

Today was the Vytal festival which was the celebration to mark the end of the great war two years ago. Among the citizens in the festival within Vale, we see Y/n's team and team Rwby approaching the Vytal festival as Weiss smiled seeing the festival.

Weiss: (smile) The Vytal festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've never seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kinda weird in me out.

Alex: (smile) Well I understand why since this festival dedicated to the cultures of thr world.

Weiss: (smild) Exactly! There will also be dances, parades, a tournament!

Y/n: You said tournament? Sounds cool.

Nick: (smirk) Your just saying that so you won't get board.

Y/n: (smirk) The festival can't be fun without some tournament now would it?

Yang: (smirk) I can agree with that for sure.

The two make their way through the crowd until they come across the docks where boards are coming in and dropping off citizens from different kingdoms.

Alex: So remind us why we are here?

Y/n: Yeah especially at the docks because it smelled like dead fish.

Weiss: (smile) I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though is it my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom.

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: Ah! You can't proof that!

Y/n: (chuckle) Oh Weiss you sneaky girl.

Weiss: (blush) Do-Don't look at me like that.

Ruby: Wow.

They turn to Ruby and look at her direction and sees police tape close off a store as they approach and see two officers there writing up the report.

Y/n: Excuse me officers but can you tell us what happened here?

Male officer 1: Just a robbery of a second dust shop. They Hi on it this week. They turn the place into a jungle.

He then walked off to continue on his work.

Yang: That's terrible.

Igris: If i believe it correctly they only steal the dust and not the money. I can see all the dust inside are all gone meaning they stolen all of them.

Alex: Strange, wonder why they steal all the dust or better yet, who did?

Weiss: It must be the White Fang for sure they must be the one who stolen them.

Alex: What makes you say that?

Weiss: They steal everything they wish and burn or destroy places and ruining other businesses. It's clear they are the once who done it.

Blake: You can't believe they could have done it do you?

Weiss: Well who else stolen it? It's obviously they must have stolen the dust.

Blake: The White Fang could have not stolen them. They just blame it on them because they are all faunus.

Igris: She does have a point there. Fanunus are accused of crimes they didn't do.

Weiss: They wish to wipe humanity off the face of the planet!

Blake: So even if that, it doesn't explain why they would Rob a dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale.