Chapter 16: The discussion

A drop ship make its way to Atlas as we see many ships flying around and other supply ships as the drop ship make its landing at the landing pad and once landed the doors open and Eric step out of the dropship with his two knights protecting him as they approach a blonde hair man wearing a suit while with two Atlas bots.

He is Jame Ironwoods brother Michael Ironwoods as Eric approaches the man and the two of them shake hands.

Michael: (smile) Ah Eric, it's been a long time since we see each other.

Eric: It's good to see you too Michael. Is your brother here. We need to discuss about something important.

Michael: (smile) Yes he is. He's at his office doing some paperwork but please, follow me and I will take you to him.

Eric comply and the two make theie way inside the Atlas facility and inside where students of Atlas Academy along with several soldiers and bots as Eric looked at the bots, disliking how machines can replacing soldiers to obeying bots.

Michael: So what was the reason for you being here? As far we know you never come here and visit.

Eric: It's something that effects Atlas and other kingdoms.

Michael: I see. Well, I'm sure we can sort something out. Whatever it might be Atlas will be there to protect the other kingdoms.

Eric: That's what I've heard a lot.

They step onto the elevator and once the elevator doors shut they go up and then they arrived at their floor as the elevator doors open and they step out and walk towards twin doors which Michael opens.

Michael: Brother, Eric has arrived.

Eric step inside to see James Ironwoods sitting on his desk as he look up and then said.

James: Welcome Eric. Please have a seat, I've just finished up things here.

Eric comply as he sat down while Michael stood next to James as he finished his paperwork and then turn to Eric.

James: How can Atlas help you with?

Eric: For the past few years we have gotten terrorist attacks  by a group called The White Fang. Supplies were stolen, villages burned and millions of dust stolen in shops or factory's. I believe they are planning something and I have gotten proof.

He set a file of proof onto James table which he open and read through of it. James and Michael node to each other and then James set the file down and telle Eric.

James: Indeed, the proof you have given us is worrisome, however Atlas will be Remnants defence against any terrorist attack.

Eric: You don't understand the threat we are dealing with here. The White Fangs are no longer peaceful protesters fighting for equal rights between humans and Faunus, they are now a organisation. Humans and Faunus are working together within the White Fang and making their strike. That is why I am here, to possibly have all the kingdoms to work together in hopes to survive.

Michael: Eric even if we would do you think any kingdom would listen? They are spread off far away and none of their kingdoms were not attacked so why should they worry?

Eric: That's because the White Fang are possibly targeting the best defence force Remnants has ever seen. Beacon Academy, Atlas Academy and your military itself and possibly my kingdom as well.

James: The White Fang will try to take down our kingdom but they will be defeated by our might.

Eric: With what? Machines that can easily be hacked? You do realise I fear your technology because one day your own creation be the end of all of us and we have more of a problem then just The White Fang and The Grimm.