Chapter 14: The Blizzard raiders

We see the snowy mountains where we see Y/n, Igris, Alex and Nick climbing up the windy winds and wearing warm coats to keep them warm from the wind as they were climbing up a hill in hopes to reach a village that is on the otherside of the hill.

Y/n was in the lead and disbite the coats suppose to keep them warm, Y/n is shaking cold as the cold winds hits his face, making it completely colder then before as he turns to the rest and ask with a loud tone.

Y/n: So what does these village want help with?!

Alex: We got a report of raiders stealing some of their supplies and making their lives far more harder. It's our job to find these raiders and take back their supplies!

Y/n: Guess they love living in the cold!

Alex: They have been living in the cold for years. They learn how to survive and with our fathers help, they live in a peaceful and happy lives!

Y/n: Well hope we can get some answers on who or what those raiders are!

Igris: And hope we can get to them on time!

Y/n: Yeah same!

Alex: Hey Y/n! What did Ruby told you before we left?!

Y/n: Oh nothing much! She just telling me she and hee team are going to speak with Sun about something, possibly something to do with Blake being apart of the White Fang!

Nick: You think they can trust sun?!

Y/n: (smile) I'm sure they can trust him! After all, he did help me and Blake so I'm sure things will be fine with Sun.

They agree and after a while of walking they made it over the hill and see the village down below. They carefully walk down the hill and short while later walk through the villages gates and enter inside to see the village people gather around in campfires while some walk about as a few glance up to see the four heroes arrival.

Y/n can see how cold, hungry and sad they were and felt bad for them. After a while they reach a large building which they allow to enter and they were met with the chief of the village as the four walk up to him and bow down to him.

???: (smile) It's been a while Alex, Igris and Nick. It seems you brought a new face here.

Y/n: (smirk) Names Y/n L/n and I'm the leader of my team.

Gabriel: (smile) A pleasure to meet you. My name is Gabriel, the head chief of this village and its an honour meeting their new team leader.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks.

Alex: We came here because of the report about your supplies being taking.

Gabriel: That's correct. A group of raiders stolen our supplies in the dead of night and they were gone before any of us woke up. If this keeps up, we don't know if we would survive.

Igris: Knowing that storm out there, it will be impossible for us to locate them.

Y/n: Yes but unless we can see where the supplies were broken in. Is it possible we go and see the supplie from?

Gabriel: Of course, I'll have my daughter to take you all there. Sophie!

Then a door open and Sophie step out of the her room and walk over towards his father as he pet her on the head and introduce her to Y/n..

Gabriel: (smile) This is my daughter Sophie. She helps out the health of the village people.

Y/n: (smile) Nice to meet you Sophie.

Sophie: (little nervous) Hi.

Alex: She's a bit shy when it comes to new people but don't worry, she'll get use to you for a while.