Chapter 23: A important mission

All four schools of four kingdoms gathered at the training hall where Ozpin is on stage and begins his speech. He talks about the largest battle in history that happened 80 years ago and how all four kingdoms gathered to end it. Everyone listened as among the crowd we see Y/n ans his team as they listen to Ozpin's speech.

It was the day they are assigned on a mission with older hunters or huntress to protect the walls from Grimm or any other threats as well as clearing out locations from Grimm. Holograms containing locations is seen as Ozpin ends his speech and the students pick out the missions they wanted to do while Y/n and his team is waiting in line.

Y/n: (smirk) I've been waiting for this I my entire life.

Nick: So what mission should we do?

Alex: Protecting the walls isn't so bad.

Y/n: That's boring though. I suggest we clear out a town or city from Grimm.

Igris: Not gonna lie but I wanted to do that. Besides it might be fun.

Alex: (smirk) Why do we always take the most dangerous tasks or missions?

Igris: (smirk) Because that's what we are.

Y/n: (smirk) Yeah.

The two fist pump which Alex just smile and soon it was theie turn to pick out a mission. Before Y/n can choose Ozpin approaches the four.

Ozpin: Actually you four have already gotten a mission.

Y/n: Really? We didn't pick out a mission?

Ozpin: I know. Eric did. He wanted to meet you all at one of the class rooms for a interesting mission.

Igris: And your okay with this?

Ozpin: Why shouldn't I be? After all you four seem to be capable of any missions and this one might be important to you all.

Y/n: Well what are we waiting for boys, let's see what Eric has to say.

(A while later)

We see the four in the classroom where Eric, Jeanne, Artoria and Roberto are as the four sat down and listen as Roberto pushes a button that fires up a projector that shows the White Fang iconic symbol as Eric explains what is going on.

Eric: I recently gotten contacted by one of my scout parties of a possible White Fang activity. They have been spotted at a ruined city as you can see here.

Then Roberto pushes the button as it changes to a ruined city as Eric shows it to the four and goes on to say.

Eric: This is Mountain Glenn. This place was attacked by Grimm and was left abandon but now...it seems the White Fang is using this location to make deals for weapons. We have been keeping an eye on that location and now I think it is time that we should strike. We're going in there and ruin theie deal and take out theie important leaders that May be there. This will weaken the White Fang and give us a chance to wipe them out before a war would start. Any questions?

Y/n: Yeah I have one. Not to be scared here but I have a feeling this is going to be a suicide mission?

Eric: Indeed it is. Not only you'll encounter most dangerous White Fang forces but other tones of Grimm warriors that have been reported being seen with the city.

Y/n: Huh been a while since we encounter those thing.

Eric: That's right. To remind you all Grimm Warriors are usually be spotted in large areas of Grimm activity or in Grimm territories. That is why you four have to be extremely careful once you four are within the city.