Chapter 6: Class is in session!

(Opening scene)

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n, Igris Alex and Nick at Mr Peter Port's class and it seems they are the first to be here before anyone else. As they waited for the other students to arrive they talked to each other as Y/n ask his team.

Y/n: So how many Grimm have you guys fought?

Alex: A lot. To be honest i lost count due to how many Grimms we have killed. Dose anyone else know?

Nick: Nope.

Igris: Same here.

Alex: What about you Y/n, how many Grimm have you killed?

Y/n: I think I've called 30 or 34 Grimms. Not much impressive I know but it's something then nothing.

Alex: (small smile) Guess that's right.

Igris: Say is Rwby and JNPR in this class with us?

Nick: Yeah I think so. I wonder what's taking them so long, class is about to start.

Y/n: Who knows. Maybe they were still busy unpakcing their stuff or-

Suddenly the door swings open follow by a huge thud as Y/n and the rest look over to see both Team Rwby and Team JNPR arrived as they lay on top of each other while Y/n continues by saying.

Y/n: Or they are here just in time.

Igris: Almost on time.

Ruby: Oh hey there Y/n, Igris, Alex and Nick. Sorry to keep you all waiting.

Y/n: (smile) Nah that's alright. Besides class was about to start soon so it's a good thing you all made it here on time.

Alex: So what were you guys doing before you all came here?

Ruby: We were redecorating our room.

Yang: (smile) and it looks awesome!

Blake: We even made the beds into bunk beds.

Alex: That sounds kinda dangerous isn't it?

Y/n: (smile) But also cool as well.

Ruby: (smile) I know right!

Soon the bell rang and soon Mr Peter Port enter the class as they sat down and be quiet as Mr Peter starts off the class.

Peter: Monsters! demons...prowlers of the night. Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names. But I, merely refer to them as prey. Hu-ha! Haha.

A student sneezed and there was only slince while Peter clear his throat and continues on by saying.

Peter: However, even though there are Grimm that look like Grimms, there are Grimms that are bloodthirsty warriors who wishes to kill all those who stand against them. Can someone please tell me what they are.

Alex: (raised his hand) They are called Grimm Warriors. They are warriors that are Grimms who use weapons like no other Grimms has done. Some Grimm can have animal Grimms into their ranks and use them as hunters to stalk and eat other humans. Some also said they are intelligent and they learn better then other Grimms.

Peter: Correct! You must known about these Grimms then I have, Hu-Ha! But yes it's true. Grimm warriors are very dangerous and only well trained Huntsman and huntresses can stand up to them. Grimm warriors are like the ultimate soldiers while regular Grimms are like the foot soldiers just filling in into their ranks. But you all will soon be able to face them in the future, upon graduating from this prestigious academy. But you have a reason to fear for a Grimm invasion. Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world. Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces.