Chapter 15: Secret crush

We see Y/n ans Weiss at Eric's kingdom and having a nice stroll through the street as the two look around the buildings and coming across a few good bakery as Y/n says to Weiss.

Y/n: I'm still surprised how you wanted to hang out with me since you like to study a lot for next classes.

Weiss: I figured I can deserve a break from all the hard work I have done. Plus we don't usually hang out together since you did hang out with Ruby, Yang and Blake.

Y/n: Oh yeah that's true. Even though I also hang out with other people as well.

Weiss: Yes.....that to.

After a while of walking they come across a huge church which looks very amazing as they look at it in a amazement.

Weiss: (surprised) This is amazing! This kingdom is very interesting then I thought.

Y/n: (smile) You and me both. Gonna say, Eric has a nice-

Then he noticed someone familiar in the distances walking towards the church. He looks back the person very closely and was surprised to see Nick walking towards the church and he seem nervous.

Y/n: Hey what's Nick doing here?

Weiss: Huh does he go to church?

Y/n: I don't know but it looks like he's going inside. Let's go up and see what's happening.

Weiss agree as the two walk over while we see Nick standing in front of the church and getting himself ready for some reason as he take a few breaths in and out while he talk to himself.

Nick: Okay. Okay. You can do this Nick. Go in and talk to her. Just go in and talk to her. Just go in and-

Y/n: (smile) Yo what's happening Nick!

Nick let's out a small yell which made everyone around turn and look at them. Weiss and Y/n were looking at him in a weird way while Nick turns to see the two and then he calm himself and spoke.

Nick: Oh hey there Y/n and Weiss. What brings you two here?

Y/n: Just for a stroll. What about you? You never told me you go to church?

Nick: Oh I don't go to church.

Weiss: Then why are you about to go in?

Nick: (little nervous) Well the thing is......there is someone behind these doors that I wanna talk to.

Y/n: Who is this person?

Nick: (little nervous) Well....do you two know Martha the holy mother?

Weiss gasp in shock while Y/n had a confusing face and ask.

Y/n: Who?

Weiss: (shocked) You don't know her?! How do you not know her?!

Y/n: I don't go to churches as well.

Weiss: She's not known by churches. She's known by everyone who encountered her. She had a powerful semblance called Pure of light which when ever someone else depressed, angry or hopeless, she gives them reasons to be happy by simply talking to the person. Not onky that but she is very wise and very gentle to everyone she meets.

Y/n: Here and she comes here to visit?

Nick: No this is actually her home. That's why this church is huge here.

Y/n: Huh so why do you want to talk to her? Is there any bad thoughts you have?

Nick: (little nervous) N-No.....I was gonna ask her if she......s
If she.......would like to go on a date with me.